Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
hello everyone :) it's been a few years & tears since I've posted to EFC. so good to see all the new vapers & old friends!

i'm looking for a creamy key lime dessert vape with a crust or a cookie/cake. I used to DIY menthol keylime pie but i'm looking for something premade & popular!

anyone have any suggestions??
also always down to try a new blue raspberry, snickerdoodle, strawberry custard or strawberry milk, watermelon candy.. or anything the COOL kids r suckling on these days! :)

Reactions: Letitia

Kelly Weed

Aug 9, 2018
NC
I love my Key Lime Pie from VapeWild! Its delicious. They also have a wonderful blueberry watermelon lemonade called Blue Harvest. For a great blue raspberry I highly recommend Blue Razzleberry from Ripe Collections. It's got a hint of pomegranate in it. I think Valiant Vapes has the best prices for that brand. If you sign up for their notifications they will send you some killer coupons. Hope that helps!

Kelly Weed

Aug 9, 2018
NC
Oh..you may want to check out the Strawberry Custard from You Got E juice. They won awards for it and if you buy it before the 10th or 14th (not sure of the day but I know it's got two digits lol) you can get it shipped for free without a minimum purchase. After them, a minimum of $20 is required for free shipping.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
AH I remember highbrow being very popular & i never had spare coins to imbibe. thanks for the memory jog. I remember MtBaker was very popular last I logged in as well.. along with heather's heavenly vapes & Alice in vapeland. I did try a HHV but disliked the flavor I had. maybe I will investigate AIV.

Mrs Kelly Weed, i really appreciate your suggestions & you may see a review from me for the liquids you've mentioned, they sound fantastic! thank you.

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread