Looking for a Good one stop shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unspokenzero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Germany
I just started vaping 4 days ago and the prices for stuff here in Germany is outrageous, the Euro is still killing the dollar. I am looking for an online store that carries LR Attys for an eGo-T as well as some good cartos and juice. Like a one stop shop.

I like my eGo-T, I know you veterans are going to tell me to go with cartomizers, I would like to try some out. I have done some mods on my eGo already to improve the vapor and throat hit and it is vaping pretty nice right now.

Any input from the vets will be greatly appreciated.

s3anvap3s

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Loganville, GA
vaporkings.com

Check em out!

I just started Vaping 4 days ago and the prices for stuff here in Germany is outrageous, the Euro is still killing the dollar. I am looking for an online store that carries LR Attys for an eGo-T as well as some good cartos and juice. Like a one stop shop.

I like my eGo-T, I know you veterans are going to tell me to go with cartomizers, I would like to try some out. I have done some mods on my eGo already to improve the vapor and throat hit and it is vaping pretty nice right now.

s3anvap3s

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Loganville, GA
If you're an eGo-T fan and want to try some good cartos check out the DCHVs: Dual Coil Heavy Vapor (DCHV) eGo compatible mega cartomizers

I just started Vaping 4 days ago and the prices for stuff here in Germany is outrageous, the Euro is still killing the dollar. I am looking for an online store that carries LR Attys for an eGo-T as well as some good cartos and juice. Like a one stop shop.

Unspokenzero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Germany
went with liberty flights and got some boge 2.7 lr cartos, a 2.5ml clearomizer, lr eGo-T atty and a 510 drip tip. I have to say after using a cartomizer for a few days I see what the anger over the eGo-T was about. The draw is tight no matter how I adjust the wick or clean it the draw is still tight. Now the taste with the juices I have are all different dependent on which atty or carto I use. The carto's give better flavor to coffee and darker tasting liquids, and for some reason I have a tangerine that I use in a carto that is really good. I didn't like it in the tanks at all. The carto's tend to bring out some of the underlying tones better when it gets warm, not hot but after a few good drags and the coil heats up it is a DELICIOUS vaping experiance!

potts_d

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I have been looking into Health Cabin after reading this thread... and I'm just wondering:
When they sell Boge or Joye cartomizers, are they real?
Then they have the same carts with "no logo" but apparently the same manufacturer. Is this true, or are they generic?
I guess I'm just wondering how their hardware is, in general.

Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread