Looking for a good strawberry milk recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If you want something that is "ready to go", meaning all you do is add 8-12% (according to your own tastes) of that flavoring to your plain PG, VG, and Nic base...this one gets rave reviews:

One Stop Flavors - Strawberry Milk - 9mL

It's one of their One Stop Flavors that are wonderful! They also have One Stop Blends that are liked by many on here. They have them in 9mL, 15mL, 30mL (1 oz), and 4oz. sizes regularly.

These are also a terrific way for those who are new to DIY, to have success making some great eliquids right from the "get-go". My personal favorites are the Lucky Shot, Baked Cinnamon Roll, Lotta Latte, and a 1/2 + 1/2 mix of the Lucky Shot and the Lotta Latte.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
The below is the best Strawberry Milk on all of "Reddit" and quite a few other sites as well . All the best mixers agree it's # 1

The Recipe

• 6% CAP Sweet Strawberry

• 3% TFA Strawberry Ripe

• 3% TFA Vanilla Swirl

• 2% CAP Vanilla Custard

• 0.5% FW Hazelnut

• 1% FA Vienna Cream

• 0.5% FA Fresh Cream

• 2% FA Meringue

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't have to use the exact flavor companies for the above , i skipped the Hazelnut at first because i didn't have it and i used Capella's Custard V2 instead of TFA's and it was still excellent.

The other flavors are essential though like the Meringue , without it it's not nearly as good.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Good to know, as that was quite a long list of ingredients!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried every strawberry milk recipe on the planet and none compare to the above imo and many other peoples opinions as well . It's universally loved .

I have tried Mustard Milk and all those , no comparison imo.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
i used Capella's Custard V2 instead of TFA's
TFA's? You have CAP listed in your first post (not picking just trying to clarify). I have everything (that's a first! :shock:) and want to give it a shot. What sort of steep time is recommended?
i skipped the Hazelnut at first because i didn't have it
OK. I just lied. I don't have FW's Hazelnut.:oops: By chance, have you ever tried this with TFA's Hazelnut?

CDATundra

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Idaho
If you want something that is "ready to go", meaning all you do is add 8-12% (according to your own tastes) of that flavoring to your plain PG, VG, and Nic base...this one gets rave reviews:

One Stop Flavors - Strawberry Milk - 9mL

It's one of their One Stop Flavors that are wonderful! They also have One Stop Blends that are liked by many on here. They have them in 9mL, 15mL, 30mL (1 oz), and 4oz. sizes regularly.

These are also a terrific way for those who are new to DIY, to have success making some great eliquids right from the "get-go". My personal favorites are the Lucky Shot, Baked Cinnamon Roll, Lotta Latte, and a 1/2 + 1/2 mix of the Lucky Shot and the Lotta Latte.

JC...What % are you using on the Lucky Shot, and the Lotta Latte?? They sounded good, so I just ordered some.
Thanks!

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
TFA's? You have CAP listed in your first post (not picking just trying to clarify). I have everything (that's a first! :shock:) and want to give it a shot. What sort of steep time is recommended?

OK. I just lied. I don't have FW's Hazelnut.:oops: By chance, have you ever tried this with TFA's Hazelnut?

I tried it with TFA's DX Hazelnut and it was fine to me but it was very good without it also . On another note TFA's Meringue works as well as FA's with this recipe in my opinion.

Did i say Cap ? Could have but i think it works great with TFA or Capella's . OK you are right it says Cap but if you don't have Cap use TFA's.

As far as steeping , i think it's very good right away to be honest , if it's not give it a few days thats all.

The below is from the original post and notes from the person who came up with it .

This was one of the recipes I sold for a short while at local B&Ms. I hope you enjoy vaping it as much as I did creating it.

Description

This is a strawberry milk through and through—complete with fresh dairy cream, a kiss of vanilla, ripe strawberries and a whole lotta nostalgia—reminiscent of those milk cartons you used to drink when you were little.

The Recipe

• 6% CAP Sweet Strawberry

• 3% TFA Strawberry Ripe

• 3% TFA Vanilla Swirl

• 2% CAP Vanilla Custard

• 0.5% FW Hazelnut

• 1% FA Vienna Cream

• 0.5% FA Fresh Cream

• 2% FA Meringue
Optional

• TFA Orange Cream - 0.5%
You can add TFA Orange Cream if you want a slight tang. This changes the profile quite a bit and veers away from Strawberry Milk territory. Very nice addition overall.

• CAP Graham Cracker - 1-2%
If you want a Mother's Milk type deal, you can add Capella Graham Cracker at small amounts to introduce a cinnamon into the mix. Again, this won't be your typical strawberry milk but it makes for a delicious vape.

• FA/INW Marzipan - 0.5%
For a grainy and malty type of effect, add this in small doses.

• TFA Koolada - 0.3%
If you want a chilled glass of milk mouthfeel, you can consider need this.

• FA White Peach - 0.35%
Courtesy of /u/BuickGrandNationalX you could add a dash of white peach to brighten up the milk flavour.

Notes

• CAP Sweet Strawberry/ TFA Strawberry Ripe — If you enjoy strawberry flavors, you are probably accustomed to this combo. The marriage of sweet strawberry and strawberry ripe creates a strawberry that's just the right amount of candy-ish without going overboard. I always, always use it at a 2:1 ratio.

• TFA Vanilla Swirl/Vienna Cream — the vanilla portion of the milk. This is a very subtle vanilla taste that acts as a backnote to the strawberry. Most strawberry milks use some form of vanilla extract so the drink isn't as linear.

• CAP Vanilla Custard — I use this for the diacetyl. I needed some form of thickening agent to replicate the think cream aspect of milk. This worked perfectly.

• FW Hazelnut — There were a couple of options I could have gone for to replicate the maltiness of milk. TFA Malted Milk, TFA Diary, TFA Cheesecake Crust. I settled for FW Hazelnut because it has never failed me. You will not notice the hazelnut at such a low percentage.

• FA Fresh Cream — This just adds that extra bit of dairiness to your recipe. Yes, it's a small percentage but trust me, you will definitely notice its absence.

• FA Meringue — This gives your milk that sweet underlying taste without being too cloying. If you don't have the flavoring, you don't have strawberry milk. That means it cannot be subbed and is essentially a mandatory in this recipe.
So there you have it, a simple strawberry milk. I tried my best to keep it simple without involving too many flavorings (those with 10 - 12 flavorings I find way too complex, and most people won't even mix it up).

Mix it up, give it a week to sit, and then vape away!

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
JC...What % are you using on the Lucky Shot, and the Lotta Latte?? They sounded good, so I just ordered some. Thanks!

I made the Lucky Shot on its own at 10% for quite awhile, and it was great. I hadn't even tried the Lotta Latte singly, because the only 2 coffee flavored things that I've liked...were always just plain old real coffee to drink and coffee ice cream for dessert sometimes.

Then Kimberly (owner of OSDIY Shop) told me about the mix of Lucky Shot + Lotta Latte that's been her ADV for the last 3+ years. Since I already loved Lucky Shot, I thought I'd give it a try. So I've been using 6% of each of those together...to make what I call Caramel Latte (so I have something on my bottle label). Now, I'm vaping it about 90% of the time every day! I've also introduced 3 new vapers to it, and it's their favorite now, too!

CDATundra

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Idaho
I made the Lucky Shot on its own at 10% for quite awhile, and it was great. I hadn't even tried the Lotta Latte singly, because the only 2 coffee flavored things that I've liked...were always just plain old real coffee to drink and coffee ice cream for dessert sometimes.

Then Kimberly (owner of OSDIY Shop) told me about the mix of Lucky Shot + Lotta Latte that's been her ADV for the last 3+ years. Since I already loved Lucky Shot, I thought I'd give it a try. So I've been using 6% of each of those together...to make what I call Caramel Latte (so I have something on my bottle label). Now, I'm vaping it about 90% of the time every day! I've also introduced 3 new vapers to it, and it's their favorite now, too!

Thank you very much. I am looking forward to trying them both.

Reactions: JCinFLA

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
It has the ingredients of Wayne's ADV but the percentages are different. No matter. It is on my short-list of new recipes I want to try. Thanks again for sharing!:D

Let me know what recipe you are talking about by Wayne . I am familiar with Wayne's recipes and i have not seen any like the one posted. I believe Wayne was one of the mixers who commented that he liked it , the mixer is "The Dirty Projector".

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread