Looking for a good variety pack of smoke juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,
Thanks to my new friends here on ECF, I learned the model number of my HIGH PRICED mall ecig, Smoke Free. Finding it is a RN4081, that led to AquaVapor.com . When I discovered they had equvalent PCC to my Blu Premium Pack, I almost lost it. Sending back my 2 Blu Premium Starter Kits Sat. morning.

Now I need to get some juice. I have the Johnson Creek Variety Pack, their Tundra menthol, and Volcano's Menthol Blast (WOW). Any suggestions:blink:??? Looking for a good variety, some sweet/fruity/tobacco cobination pack.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
FSUSA (FreedomSmokeUSA) just added some new sample packs that sound AWESOME!! Next place I want to try a sampler pack from tho is Quick Nic Juice. They sent me a sample for a flavor naming contest and it was awesome. They have 4 6ml bottles on sale for 12.99. Sometimes those 3 ml samples are just not enough...

Sample Packs

FSUSA (FreedomSmokeUSA) just added some new sample packs that sound AWESOME!! Next place I want to try a sampler pack from tho is Quick Nic Juice. They sent me a sample for a flavor naming contest and it was awesome. They have 4 6ml bottles on sale for 12.99. Sometimes those 3 ml samples are just not enough...

Sample Packs

Just tried your link. They are in my list too.!

Just got my Johnson Creek Sampler Pack. Will try them out, then check these other sites. Thanks for the info. Have dealt with AqauVapor/Johnson Creek/azsmokefree. I think I am in love with the Tennesse Cured/Menthol Blast 5/1 ratio mix. My first successful mix.

AARRRGGGHH!!! What happened? I thought that mix was tight. Tastes pretty crappy now. Tennesse Cured will remain a 'stand-alone choice. We have decided not to try to mix any of these samples we buy, until we try a whole bunch first. Then maybe mix from more specific flavors. like menthol with "apple", instead of "Spiced Apple Cinnamon", since they are already blended. Does that make sense?

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
AARRRGGGHH!!! What happened? I thought that mix was tight. Tastes pretty crappy now. Tennesse Cured will remain a 'stand-alone choice. We have decided not to try to mix any of these samples we buy, until we try a whole bunch first. Then maybe mix from more specific flavors. like menthol with "apple", instead of "Spiced Apple Cinnamon", since they are already blended. Does that make sense?

...yes it does...very much so...as you continue to vape and detox/recover from smoking the funkies, your tastes will change and what you like today, may not be what you like next week or next month...that is why we recommend the sampler for a while...you will also find, as your juice sits for a while, the taste may well change, this phenomenon is what we call "steeping"...it can make a bad juice better and a good juice, not so much so...another reason to get smaller batches at first...we did similar in my house in regards to mixing...now we try to think up combos of the 30 something flavs we have.....
madjack:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread