Smoke Juice???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craterz

Oct 8, 2013
SC, USA
Alright, I know this may be difficult subject that is completely open to individual opinion...

As someone that is really new to this "vaping" experience, after being an actual smoker for far too many years that I care to share... and a menthol smoker (Marlboro Greens and the like since... I don't want to admit).

Currently, my favorite is Johnson Creek's Tundra smoke juice. I must admit that I might be a little biased towards Johnson Creek smoke juice since I used to live very near Johnson Creek for a decade or so. And it's American made. Despite my immediate prejudices, I find Tundra to have a great flavor.

At the same time, I am a GB Pack fan, even though I grew up in Detroit. I'm also a Badgers fan, even though I've been to many a party at UT and in Aggie-land back when a "normal .... fire" was something that was truly underrated (a really long story).

So... the question is... what is "great" menthol smoke juice???

I do understand that everyone has their own opinion on the subject, despite this knowledge, I still would like to know the individual and the general opinion.

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Scarey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2013
Lafayette, IN, USA
Well, first off, the term "smoke juice" really rubs me the wrong way, but that may just be me. Finding the e-liquids you like can be a really expensive process, or you could accidentally hit the flavor jackpot early on. I would suggest checking out Mount Baker Vapor. The have quality e-liquid for one of the lowest price points out there. At their prices, you could easily order 5 15ml bottles for the price of other companies' sampler packs. They ship cheap too. You can also customize your PG/VG ratio. On top of that, any order over $15 gets a free 15ml sample. You can let them surprise you, or request a flavor in your order notes. You can get around 90ml of liquid, in six different flavors for under $30. It's a great place to get an idea of the kinds of flavors you like. There are even coupon codes floating around out there, that can save you 5 or 10 percent.

Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor

VanessaHuxtable

Sep 27, 2013
USA
I order my favorite mentholated juices from either Halo or Roar Vapor.

I love love love Halo's Menthol Ice.

Roar Vapor makes some amazing fruit juices and you can add as much menthol as you like when you order. My favorites are Antidote (blueberry lemonade - super refreshing), Peach Green Tea and Truth Serum (pear and coconut cream).

Protip: Menthol and Fruit go great together.

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
Like Scarey, I'm not a big fan of the term "smoke juice."

Doesn't Namber Juice make mostly menthol & mint flavors? (I haven't actually tried any of theirs, yet.)

Some juice sites allow such customization of flavors that you can add a touch or even a lot of menthol to any of their flavors. I have not tried EC Blend, for example, but it's an example of a place that offers that.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I was a Marlboro Menthol Lite smoker, and my first e-liquid flavor was Ice Menthol from Smokeless Image.

I have found it relatively easy to make my own menthol flavor e-liquid by using unflavored Pg/Vg eliquid in the nicotine percentage that I use and just add concentrated menthol drops to the juice. Much less expensive to do this and it is so simple to learn.

Craterz

Oct 8, 2013
SC, USA
Thanks for the input from everyone! I also agree with the disagreement over the term of "smoke juice". Then again, I cannot fathom the term "analog" being referred to as smoking actual cigarettes, whereas "vaping" is referred as some sort of "digital" experience. When it's really not. It's much like politics today... there's always some opinion on the terms used to describe the latest news, when we have a president that makes Carter look good... but lets not go there! Really!

As mentioned, I'm enjoying Johnson Creek products, but now must try some of the suggested products.

Thanks again for the suggestions!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread