Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Hello all. I am looking for a tasty lemon liquid, not just straight up lemon but more along the lines of a creamy lemon or bakery lemon. I've tried a few that were okay but I'm looking for other options. Unfortunately, I do not remember the vendors I got them from but I might remember them if someone lists them. Thanks!

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I agree with flowerpots about Ahlusion, but if you want creamy, get their Lemon Cream. After about 7 days if steeping, it is truly creamy lemon goodness.

Lemon Cream E-liquid - 3 ml, 10 ml, 30 ml and 60 ml

Hello all. I am looking for a tasty lemon liquid, not just straight up lemon but more along the lines of a creamy lemon or bakery lemon. I've tried a few that were okay but I'm looking for other options. Unfortunately, I do not remember the vendors I got them from but I might remember them if someone lists them. Thanks!

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Thanks, I'll try the Lemon Cream from Ahlusion. I've placed one order from them before and I remember not being super impressed with their strawberry vanilla cake but I'm willing to try again. I've also tried Lemon Loves Cake from AIV, the first time I tried the sample I LOVED it. The second bottle I got wasn't as good for some reason? I've also tried Mountain Oak Vapors Lemon Cake and that one was pretty good but it's not lemony enough.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Thanks, I'll try the Lemon Cream from Ahlusion. I've placed one order from them before and I remember not being super impressed with their strawberry vanilla cake but I'm willing to try again. I've also tried Lemon Loves Cake from AIV, the first time I tried the sample I LOVED it. The second bottle I got wasn't as good for some reason? I've also tried Mountain Oak Vapors Lemon Cake and that one was pretty good but it's not lemony enough.

Heh, I thought I was the only person that didn't care for the Strawberry Vanilla Cake!! The Lemon Cream is nice. I suggest not making a decision on it without letting it steep for at least a week, though. I was "meh" about it right out of the mail, but then it changed.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Agreed. Let it steep for a week or more and it smoothes out nicely.

Heh, I thought I was the only person that didn't care for the Strawberry Vanilla Cake!! The Lemon Cream is nice. I suggest not making a decision on it without letting it steep for at least a week, though. I was "meh" about it right out of the mail, but then it changed.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Ok, I'm on the search for a lemon cake/bakery type flavor again. Other than the other Lemon 'bakery' type flavors I've tried (AIV, MOV, Tasty Vapor, Plume Room) and Ahlusion because their nic base just doesn't agree with me, what else is out there? I know there's ZenVR's lemon cheesecake, vapor beast's Divine Lemon Cake, and also Beeliquid's Lemon Cake and Lemon Cheesecake, which I want to try. I just haven't found the perfect lemon bakery vape. I am looking for something that does not have a graham cracker crust flavor, or a very light one if its in there. Closest thing I've found is AIV's, but the flavor is too subtle. I would like something that tastes like cheesecake (without crust) or a buttery lemon cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread