Looking for a Innokin Prism T20 Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fdarko487

Jun 13, 2022
USA
Not to go into too long of a story but just moved this week and found a stack of 10 innokin prism t20 coils. I remember there was an order mix up and I ended up with this a couple of years back. I do not own an innokin endura set up. If anyone has one laying around and wants coils or doesn't use the tank , I could use the coils for my nic salts on a mod. I have the older T20 coils not the newer T20-S

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If anyone has one laying around and wants coils or doesn't use the tank , I could use the coils for my nic salts on a mod. I have the older T20 coils not the newer T20-S

It would probably help, if you'd provide your location information...at least your country. It would appear then under your avatar. :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
My apologies I didn't realize I didn't set up my profile

No apologies needed, really. :) I just mentioned it so people would know your location...in case they might have a T20 to pass along or might be interested in your T20 coils. You'll likely have a better chance of someone considering it, if they're in the US and now know that you are, too. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread