Looking for a mod like the all in one Cupti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @B I L, how different are you looking for exactly?

As I may be able to provide a fair few different ideas for you, possibly not all in one but damned interesting indeed.

Also I'd like to know whether you can build an atomiser or if you use drop in coils? As it's always useful to know.

And also do you use Power/Wattage or TC modes?

B I L

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Hemet, CA
Hello @B I L, how different are you looking for exactly?

As I may be able to provide a fair few different ideas for you, possibly not all in one but damned interesting indeed.

Also I'd like to know whether you can build an atomiser or if you use drop in coils? As it's always useful to know.

And also do you use Power/Wattage or TC modes?
Thanks for the help. I actually made another thread and listed a few mods to choose from. I chose Geekvape Aegis Legend Zeus edition. I prefer drop in coils. I also use wattage not TC. Thanks again. Much appreciated.

Reactions: Mordacai

B I L

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Hemet, CA
No worries @B I L, there's an awful lot to choose from on the market.

But a one bit of advice I can give you is for high to full VG liquids or juices, you're probably best looking into using rebuildables.

As most if not all drop in coils don't play nice with high to full VG liquids or juices.
Oh no. I ordered 80/20.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
And a good beginner RTA (Rebuildable Tank Atomiser) I can recommend is the Coppervape Hussar Project X, relatively easy to work with and won't break the bank.

Here's the thread to have a look at, of course at your discretion.
Hussar Project X RTA Clone (by Coppervape)

Recently bent the ULTON Tripod RTA (Atmizoo Tripod clone) to my will, so it now does what I want and not what it wants. It's not as easy to work with as the X, but does MTL/DTL depending upon how it's setup and the flavour is impressive indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread