The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for a mod like the all in one Cupti

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by B I L, Jan 2, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. B I L

B I L Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2013
    Hemet, CA
    I've been away from this site for so long, I don't know what mods are out there. I really liked my cupti for being all in one, compact, large tank, and it never leaked. Even when laid on its side. I think I'm wanting something different but similar. Any ideas? Not too expensive. Thanks.

2. Mordacai

Mordacai Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Hello @B I L, how different are you looking for exactly?

As I may be able to provide a fair few different ideas for you, possibly not all in one but damned interesting indeed.

Also I'd like to know whether you can build an atomiser or if you use drop in coils? As it's always useful to know.

And also do you use Power/Wattage or TC modes?

3. B I L

Apr 18, 2013
    Hemet, CA
    Thanks for the help. I actually made another thread and listed a few mods to choose from. I chose Geekvape Aegis Legend Zeus edition. I prefer drop in coils. I also use wattage not TC. Thanks again. Much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mordacai

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    No worries @B I L, there's an awful lot to choose from on the market.

But a one bit of advice I can give you is for high to full VG liquids or juices, you're probably best looking into using rebuildables.

As most if not all drop in coils don't play nice with high to full VG liquids or juices.

5. B I L

Apr 18, 2013
    Hemet, CA
    Oh no. I ordered 80/20.

6. Mordacai

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Worst you find out is it doesn't wick very well @B I L, get some Distilled Water and then you can use it to thin it a little if needed.

Just remember that a little goes a long way.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mordacai

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    And a good beginner RTA (Rebuildable Tank Atomiser) I can recommend is the Coppervape Hussar Project X, relatively easy to work with and won't break the bank.

Here's the thread to have a look at, of course at your discretion.
    Hussar Project X RTA Clone (by Coppervape)

Recently bent the ULTON Tripod RTA (Atmizoo Tripod clone) to my will, so it now does what I want and not what it wants. It's not as easy to work with as the X, but does MTL/DTL depending upon how it's setup and the flavour is impressive indeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.