Looking for a new device

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnwpk

Jul 17, 2018
I currently have an Eleaf Istick 30w. I run a nautilus mini tank on it. It no longer seems to deliver very good flavor with juice. Any suggestions on a better product that is reasonably priced and rechargeable? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20190118_142918487.jpg
    IMG_20190118_142918487.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 14

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
If your iStick is still holding a charge, you could just get a better tank. The Nautilus mini was a good tank in it's day but there are better ones out now.

Lots of folks like the Innokin Zenith tank. You could also buy a Kroma A kit that includes the Zenith tank. Innokin Kroma-A Zenith Starter Kit

barnwpk

Jul 17, 2018
If your iStick is still holding a charge, you could just get a better tank. The Nautilus mini was a good tank in it's day but there are better ones out now.

Lots of folks like the Innokin Zenith tank. You could also buy a Kroma A kit that includes the Zenith tank. Innokin Kroma-A Zenith Starter Kit
Thank you. Yes, still holds charge fine. Thanks for the tank suggestions.

Reactions: stols001

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I started with the Nautilus 2, and thought it was great. I now build, but recently won the Zenith tank. Compared to Nautilus coils, it's pretty amazing, and probably the most popular drop in coil tank today. I think it's far better than the nautilus coils. I highly recommend it, and you can get 3 different coils for it. The 0.8ohm seems most popular, and cost effective. It may come with a Plexus 0.5ohm coil (which is great), but you can order the 0.8 for much less.

barnwpk

Jul 17, 2018
I started with the Nautilus 2, and thought it was great. I now build, but recently won the Zenith tank. Compared to Nautilus coils, it's pretty amazing, and probably the most popular drop in coil tank today. I think it's far better than the nautilus coils. I highly recommend it, and you can get 3 different coils for it. The 0.8ohm seems most popular, and cost effective. It may come with a Plexus 0.5ohm coil (which is great), but you can order the 0.8 for much less.
Thank you. I recently saw an ad for a Zenith and wondered about it.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Thank you. I recently saw an ad for a Zenith and wondered about it.
Yeah, I think you should give it a try. I'm still amazed that I'm getting an RTA type hit off of a drop in coil. It's not very expensive, as tanks go, and so many love it. I like it a lot. Still surprised how good it is compared to my rebuildables.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
It no longer seems to deliver very good flavor
Your new and may be chasing perfection like I used to do when I first started vaping. Now, I limit my hunt for perfection/great taste to new DIY and slight variances in my RDA single coil building ohm selections.
Your MOD is a classic, to me, perfection is all about the atomizer.
Might like to read:
Drip Vaping: Your Guide to Dripping e-Juice | Vape-Resource.com
http://spinfuel.com/art-drip-guide-vaping/
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
Atomizer vs. Cartomizer vs. Clearomizer. The Ultimate Guide
Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners
RBA vape guide: RDA, RTA, Genesis, and More
You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your question. Your subject: Good flavor, suggest posting in : General Vaping Discussion
You may receive more knowledgeable/germane information from the membership in the above forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread