Looking for a new place to get juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
I'm not sure you would steep anything blue. The only think I order from Mr E is peach melba which I find unique and good. Good life has a higher ratio of unique and good. Unless you don't like sweet. Then you want something else, imo.
It's not blue anymore now that they removed the food coloring. It's clear now. The flavor is blue raspberry. Tastes like a blue sucker but the flavor isn't quite there yet.

Fattlestar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Ohio, USA

Redhotchewy

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
USA, East Coast
In my local area E-Cig Charleston is the way to go. Check out their website to see all of their flavors. I have been vaping them religiously. They do tobacco, fruits, menthol, and varying degrees of coffee and sweet flavors. They also have a really awesome line of cinnamon flavors that stand out pretty uniquely.

susanlinda823

Moved On
Oct 15, 2014
Dallas
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

RedwoodOrginal

Dec 11, 2014
Charming
I enjoy these two quite a bit. If you want budget, you won't be able to beat VapeWild - cheaper than MBV and they haven't let me down as far as customer service goes. Gunner's Gold has some great flavors too, my favorite being Pleasing Peanuts, and with reasonable prices.

VAPE WILD | Best E-Juice Shop, Free Shipping, Free E Cigarette Liquid

Gunner's Gold Gourmet E-Juice

Vape Wild's prices are pretty awesome. Question for you. Do you ever ask for the Flavor Boost? Just wondering how flavorful the juice is w/o the extra flavor shot. That's the issue I've had with MBV. Their juice requires extra flavor shots for you to get any flavor out of them. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread