Status
Not open for further replies.

astrocity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
In a haze of vapor
Hello everyone!

I've randomly checked out a couplw juice vendors and only ordered juice online once through mt. Baker. I'm looking for some of the vendors that offer "sample packs" of 4 or 5 different flavors. As I've only been vaping a short time I don't exactly know what types of juice to invest in. Any help?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

astrocity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
In a haze of vapor
AIV has several samplers, but ordering time is limited. Shane at Fuzion Vapors has samples, and will take excellent care of you...and he has a huge sale going on currently.

Fuzion looks like some good stuff but pretty steep - so I may wait just a bit till his order load slows down before placing an order. I was able to get a few sampler packs ordered and will be delivered tomorrow from HHV.

Whats AIV?

Thanks all!

cardenio

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
United States
AIV is Alice in Vapeland and i Highly suggest getting a sampler from them. I placed a fairly small order and threw in a sampler pack of 5, 3ml bottles. I received 10.. this let me try almost every flavor they sell because i had bought a few bottles of liquids they didn't give me samples for. I also love every flavor Cherry Blossom, A Quiet Morning, and Crunkberry were the showstoppers for me.

But hey.. The Plume Room, Heathers Heavenly Vapes, and Fuzion Vaper(you only get 4 bottles per sampler from the last two i think) also give good deals on them

Srgrounds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
Minneapolis
Fuzion looks like some good stuff but pretty steep - so I may wait just a bit till his order load slows down before placing an order. I was able to get a few sampler packs ordered and will be delivered tomorrow from HHV.

Whats AIV?

Thanks all!

Alice In Vapeland, sorry for double respone.

cardenio

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
United States
AIV has several samplers, but ordering time is limited. Shane at Fuzion Vapors has samples, and will take excellent care of you...and he has a huge sale going on currently.

I didn't see your post, i also agree that Fuzion Vapors is an abnormally good vendor. Gumbys Blood is just so damn similar to the description he gives you, ie: gummi worms with mixed fruit. Blow some in the air and people will be really confused why they're smelling gummi worms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread