Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Love the Pico. Been in rotation for a while. But yeah, that batt cap is a pain! They really could have shaved off a few mm there.

As to the OP's quest, if you're comfortable with dual batts, the Cloupor GT is wonderful, not too big, not too small, wide range of power. Been my primary mod for a long while now. And the dual batt setup carries me through a good day to day and a half mark.

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Obviously, the Pico is super popular (I have many!), and so is the eVic Mini (I have several!), but I'll mention another one I like a lot: the UD Balrog 70W. Ergonomically, I think it's the most comfortable to hold of all my mods (LOVE the fire button), the menu's easy to negotiate, and it has a clever little juice catcher pad/ring around the 510 connection to absorb small drips.

This is the one I got, from FT.

uuw2bf2.jpg

I don't do TC, but if you do, you should know that it does Nickel and Titanium but not SS.

I also like the WISMEC Presa TC75W a lot, but it can be hard to find.

For a little bit more than your $70, you might consider the current special offer for US people (if you are in the US) of the Jac Vapour Series-B DNA 75W ($79.99, free shipping from UK, a pretty big discount). ECF thread on it here. @DPLongo22 has one and is very pleased with it, so you could ask him about it if you are interested.

These are all small single battery mods, because that's just what I prefer.

Reactions: Eskie

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
The Pico just can't be beat for it's class/niche but the Cloupor mini is a good choice also. Had several friends who were thrilled with them until they moved on to something newer and shinier. That's the affliction that most everyone in here succumbs to eventually. We call it Shineyitis!

Last edited:

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Well, The Kange4r NEBOX is on sale for around 50 USD at several shops in my general area right now. Might be near you to - being discontinued so, going cheap now.. It's and 18650 type box, RBA or ready to go attys available for it, comes with 2 ready to go, one RBA and a spare coil and, cotton for the RBA.

I have two of them, nice as inexpensive boxes go.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I'm partial to the Smoant Battlestar cost around $40. As far as needing 220 watts don't rule them out. Just because you don't need it it's nice to have it. Not because you might vape that high in the future but because it means you got 2 18650's and longer time between charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread