Quality Wood Box Mods (not a bottomfeeder)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crshsnwmn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
N.E. Indiana
I have two bottom feeders from bogger, a mini and a dna 20. I like them both, well made, fit my large hands well. The only 'downside' is when new the doors fit so tight you may think you are going to break it trying to remove it.
Have you found the bogger thread yet? http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/311635-bogger-box-mods.html

Also check out red sky mods, cappy offers a non bottom feeder, inset tank mod in mechanical, dna 12 and dna 20 versions.
I have one of each of the bottom feeder versions, either in hand or on order. They are also very nicely made devices.
Thread here - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/293998-red-sky-mods-part-two.html
Preorders are open now, if you go to the custom order page on his website you can view the available wood choices (choices can only be viewed while preorders are open).
Welcome to Red Sky Mods -

There may be others out there, but I'm hooked on bottom feeders at the moment.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Seen this one yet? :D

The Trixie

That's cute. I saw something a bit similar...might have also been on my MV or maybe Discount Vapers.

I'm surprised that no one mentions Monkey Boxxes anymore. Navigating the website is a nightmare (you have to go the site map page), but they appear to still be in business.

MIghty J Mini

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
I just ordered a Touchwood Mini yesterday. I've been using a pair of mini GLV for a couple years and was looking for a 16340/18350 top button mod with a bit more clearance (my GLV is limited to about 14mm or smaller RDA) to add to my collection.

IMHO the TW mini looks awesome... kinda rustic with a hint of steampunk.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
You might want to read the Bogger Box suppliers thread before proceeding. (!!!!!)

In the main APV section there's a thread called something like Show us your wood mods, that has lots of pictures.

Thank you for making me read that. It's not a choice now cuz I kinda want my stuff that I paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread