Looking for a regulated recessed atty mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
there's several mechs available, the XvoStick from mini ecig is the only regulated I know of. here's some links for the mechs:

Found 4 phantus at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$92.98 Black Oak Styled 26650 Mechanical Mod (26650 Mod, SS + Wood) at m.FastTech.com - FastTech Mobile

Search: kato at m.FastTech.com - FastTech Mobile

I also have the MicroStick, and I love it. goes great with the MicroDrip:

she can also use Aspire Mini Nova tanks with it if she doesn't want to build her own coils.

mr.fabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Southern Cal
Right now she is a low watt tank user and I think that regulated mod would make her have to go a little further down the rabbit hole. I really think regulated would be better for her but maybe she would do well with a mech.

Well... you know her best. The VTR is a heavy beast and if she vapes low watts, what about something small like a SMPL mod or 4nine in copper? Whatever way you go, regulated or mech, choose one that you also like... that way you can snag hers if she doesn't like it.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
The EGrip - 0LED might be of interest. It's regulated, 20 watts limit, I believe.

egripoled_zps63lltlv4.jpg

It's smaller and lighter than her current model, but no lightweight either. It also comes in red! :) It has a built in tank and many are using GS Air coils for a better vape than the included coil. Aspire BVC's can be used with slight modding, too.

Last edited:

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
Well... you know her best. The VTR is a heavy beast and if she vapes low watts, what about something small like a SMPL mod or 4nine in copper? Whatever way you go, regulated or mech, choose one that you also like... that way you can snag hers if she doesn't like it.
The VTR is a brick and she likes it so well that she has taped the battery clasp rather than grabbing one of the other dozen mods I have here. lmao I just tested this theory by putting her tank on the SX M and she is not letting me touch it. I may be buying a black on black M for myself if she does not give it back.

Reactions: Kent C

mr.fabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Southern Cal
The VTR is a brick and she likes it so well that she has taped the battery clasp rather than grabbing one of the other dozen mods I have here. lmao I just tested this theory by putting her tank on the SX M and she is not letting me touch it. I may be buying a black on black M for myself if she does not give it back.

Get the black M. Perfect justification to buy another toy until the next new one arrives....

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
Get the black M. Perfect justification to buy another toy until the next new one arrives....
That is pretty much how it all has gone down lol. I guess she got over the recessed requirement. I tried to give her a VS rdna40 a little while back and she did not latch onto it like she just did the M.

volm

Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Kiev, Ukraine
Volm, I'm thinking about buying that Xvostick, how do you like the button placement? Would you mind doing a little mini review?
Hi
On my opinion the buttons placement is very convenient.
By the way all devices made by Chels have a good responses from their users.
"In Chels we trust" :)
And my english is not so good to make a review.
Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread