Looking for a tank setup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
EDIT: mods PLEASE DELETE THIS POST, I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT MY OTHER POST WORKED. I WAS USING TAPATALK AND HAD AN ERROR. THANKS!

I current have an ego-c setup with a twist battery that I bought as a kit. It has the standard ego-c atomizers and cartridges. This is the exact kit that I have. I got a deal deal on it for $35 shipped with a 37% discount.
http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co...o-ego-c-mega-twist-compact-kit-2-product.html
Anyways I am looking for some sort of tank that holds like 3ml+. I want something that I don't have to keep refilling during the day. I want something that is decently priced, fairly simple, no leaks, with cheap replacement coils. I usually buy from Totally Wicked but am willing to try out another vendor that has a good reputation with good customer service. I am fairly new to this so please bare with me and be patient. It's either I go this direction or buy the mega atomizer housing and mega cartridges that hold around 2ml and will work with my current atomizers. That would cost me around $30, but I wouldn't mind a cheaper alternative. I am starting to show some interest in tanks and just want to know what you guys think would best suit me. As always, thanks for your time and any and all advice!:vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread