• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking for a tobacco juice that is not sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

renthepen

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2012
Canada
Hey.
Most people here have lots of experience and I realize I could benefit from your advice instead of spending all my money on samples. Here's what I'm looking for:

- The juice must be from a Canadian vendor (I want to buy locally)
- it must either be nicotineless or below 11mg/100ml
- The main taste of that juice should be tobacco
- and finally (and here's the catch) I'm looking for a juice that is not sweet!

I know I'm asking a lot - that's pretty much my "dream juice" I'm describing. My problem is that I find that most juices are too sweet. Even the VG based AVE juices I've tried were super-dooper sweet (tastes like honey). I do mix my own juices as well (with some success) but I have yet to find a tobacco flavor that I like and that is not sweet/sugary. Does it even exist? Did you ever vape something that would fit this description?

I'm just hoping that some of you guys will have ideas to share. It will probably help me in my shopping as well as helping other folks looking for the same thing.

Thanks for your input if you have suggestions to make! :)

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Even the VG based AVE juices I've tried were super-dooper sweet (tastes like honey).

VG is extremely sweet, way sweeter than PG. I can't vape 100VG for that very reason.

I would suggest Dekang DK-TAB for a smooth tobacco without sweetness, or Xport-Eh that I got from Capital Nic Fit once, that was def not sweet.

renthepen

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2012
Canada
VG is extremely sweet, way sweeter than PG. I can't vape 100VG for that very reason.

I would suggest Dekang DK-TAB for a smooth tobacco without sweetness, or Xport-Eh that I got from Capital Nic Fit once, that was def not sweet.

Funny. I thought it was the opposite (that PG was sweet). I am clearly not experienced enough!

It's funny because half of the suggestions you guys gave me are exactly the ones I like best. I dig the DK-TAB and the little sweet but amazing "B&H" from rainbowvapors, and I like Dekang Camel.

All the other suggestions you gave me I will try. I'll give Juicy Clear DuMay a shot and my next order will be from Jughead's when they'll be back online on Tuesday - I'll get their "Roll'eez" for sure. Thanks all!

Anyone else have suggestions?

UnoAllaVolta

Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Vancouver, BC
JC Brandyboro is the closest vape I've seen to tasting like a cigarette, Gauloise to be specific.

Attachments

• gauloise.jpg
    gauloise.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 11

renthepen

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2012
Canada
I'm bringing this topic back because I followed some suggestions and ordered from Jughead's for the 1st time.

As soon as I opened the package I vaped the juices. I ordered Jokesmoke classic and Jokesmoke 2, Ciggy, Roll'eeze, and Our RY4.

Honestly, I disliked them all on the 1st try. They all tasted a little like licorice or something, and I was sad because I had heard so much good things about them.

Then I read the mention they've put on the bill saying that their products can usually benefit from some steeping. So I've done the hot water trick with tops on for a few hours, and I've since then put the bottles in a dark place. It's been like 4 days now but I'll let them steep at least for another week before I try them again.

The good news is that the cartos that were filled with Jug's juices have been "steeping" on my coffee table for four days and today I've given them another try and I can already say that they taste much better!

I have confidence that I will end up loving these juices - and it's true that despite the licorice taste they are not too sweet for my liking. Thank you guys for the suggestions.

I will order some other suggestions I've got from this thread later and post the results ;)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
If you get an eliquid that needs a bit more tobacco "punch", a small bottle of tobacco absolute diluted (with PGA) can be good to have. I get mine from the perfumers apprentice in the US -- just a couple of drops added per 10ml will give an eliquid a stronger tobacco kick. Use sparingly, try say 1 drop in 5 ml, shake a lot to mix it in, then sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread