• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking for that sweet sweet pipe tobacco smell in e-juice form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, i used to rent out the basement of an old couple's house and every night he would come down and go in his room and light up his pipe. The smell would drive me insane in a good way. It almost made me want to go buy a pipe and start smoking but im too young for that :p Those of you with grandparents/parents/friends who smoke pipe tobacco, do you know where I can find a similar or almost exact e juice with the smell/taste of sweet pipe tobacco?

Im looking for a Canadian Vendor if possible ( with nic in the juice) If it doesn't have nic , it's got to have a good TH :p

thanks!

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
ok, ordered some bobbas bounty and gorilla juice. Can't wait to try, do you know how long they take to ship to montreal? I wasn't able to select a province so i left it blank and wrote in the comments.

If you went with the cheapest shipping, it should take about 10 business days. 4 or 5 if you went with the more expensive shipping. (I've done both)

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
wow great post and video thanks man checking the site out now . I want some of that Sauce!

What's even better is that Epipemods has free shipping worldwide for orders over $20. Makes it worth the price of paying a little extra for their "sauces"!! ;)

MisterMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Ontario, Canada

What's even better is that Epipemods has free shipping worldwide for orders over $20. Makes it worth the price of paying a little extra for their "sauces"!! ;)

Oh, dear. I spent way too much on pipes when I smoked 'em. Now I've gotta stop myself from buying all the pipe mods. Their 'sauces' sound intriguing, though. I've been wondering if there was a good pipe-oriented vape out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread