Looking for a "travelling" mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunka

May 31, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a professional trucker by trade. I spend HOURS behind the wheel and used PV's to quit smoking entirely. I have 2 eGo nonadjustable batteries, 510 type that I take with me to fire CE4, CE4 Aspire cartos. I miss my EVOD2 when I am out on the road. I leave the "heavy" tanks at home for home use.

I'm looking for a long lasting mod (10- 12 hours of vaping, no chaining), VV/VW that I can replace the eGos with. I'm considering a MVP2 as I don't want something huge rolling around the cab as I drive. (Leaves out my Smoktech SID sadly) I've been looking at the Twist type, iTaste type also. I figure something in the 1200mAh- 1600mAh range should do nicely. I'm not looking to spend a weeks pay on a mod nor do I want a mech yet.

Open to input and suggestions. :)

Keep on Chuffin' :vapor:

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
Sounds like the MVP 2 would be the best option, mine lasts me 2-3 days on a charge (usually around 950-1000 "puffs"). Not to mention it's an amazing device, and it's only $40-$50 at most sites.

I got mine from VaporEngine.com

Of course I do plan to buy 2 of the iTaste VV V3's for on-the-go vaping, as I think they would be easier to carry around (especially with Mini Protank 2's on top).

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
This depends on what you want to spend. I drive local but I'm in the truck 12/14 hours. I used a Vamo with Evods until a few weeks ago. The Evod I had to top off 5/6 times a day. Now I use a Kayfun clone. I only have to refill it once. The mod I now have is the XPV DNA30 from Protovapor.com and I love it. It's light and easy to hold. The Sony VTC5 has gone 16+ hours and if I think I need more my phone charger plugs in to charge it.

If that's more that your ready for the MVP2 may be the ticket. What ever you get you make sure you can recharge it on the go. You never know when you'll need it. Best advice I can give you is think about how you vape and what you want to spend. Then go from that point. There are a lot of options. No need to go beyond what you feel your ready for. The main thing is not smoking.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm a professional trucker by trade. I spend HOURS behind the wheel and used PV's to quit smoking entirely. I have 2 eGo nonadjustable batteries, 510 type that I take with me to fire CE4, CE4 Aspire cartos. I miss my EVOD2 when I am out on the road. I leave the "heavy" tanks at home for home use.

I'm looking for a long lasting mod (10- 12 hours of vaping, no chaining), VV/VW that I can replace the eGos with. I'm considering a MVP2 as I don't want something huge rolling around the cab as I drive. (Leaves out my Smoktech SID sadly) I've been looking at the Twist type, iTaste type also. I figure something in the 1200mAh- 1600mAh range should do nicely. I'm not looking to spend a weeks pay on a mod nor do I want a mech yet.

Open to input and suggestions. :)

Keep on Chuffin' :vapor:

I picked up one of These about a week ago ...

Itaste MVP 2 0 Starter Kit 2600mAh VV VW Battery | eBay

Works Great. And the Battery Life is Very Long.

My Only Complain if the Button is Flush and a Tad Stiff. But I cut a Small Rectangle of 1/16" Self Sticking Rubber and stuck it on the Button. Works Great.

scartn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
tn, usa
I have 3. Two 20's and a 30. I was glad they brought the 20 back. Most of the time I never go over 15 watts. I have found that good old cart tanks work best for me for on the go use. No adapter needed with them. I use a duel coil 1.5 ohm cart in a 6 ml tank and go all day.

Recommend the sharkskin too.

Last edited:

Tunka

May 31, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Will these tanks fit the Shark w/o an adapter?

Tanks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread