Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyB1503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
OC, CA
yeah I'm kinda with Ojen on this one.

Poldiac w/ 18350 tube & Short DID is ~ 130mm long with shorty drip tip.

The Orion 2.1 is 114mm.

But I do remembered the billet box because I was so fickin impressed by the design.

IDK, different strokes for different folks; tons of people vape carto tanks and love them.

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
Wow, start a thread and go to sleep, wake up and there is TONS of info in your thread.

That billetbox looks great, however I'm sick (already) I know, I know of all the good cool stuff having waiting lists.....

Poldiac, after watching the tutorial, looks like a lot of fiddiling, I want to hit a button and vape.

I'll have to look at all this GREAT information and mull this over a bit.

A HUGE thank you to all who have posted! I've got homework to do.

So many mods & tanks so little time in the day.

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
Roller looks nice partly because I can use batteries (18650) that I already have for my Zenesis.

I need to find a youtube video of the button operation. Looks like you just turn the button to lock it.

Dingo looks nice as well, dont know about being limited to a smaller battery. I know, just carry a spare....I'm assuming the stock 18350's that fit it or the Dingo will last all day??? No experience.

Still, finding myself wanting an electronic mod for nothing else but the constant voltage output. I do not feel the need to change voltage, but that may be because I have no experience with the ability to change voltage as the battery drains. For now, more interested in having a voltage regulator in a mechanical mod.

Is there such a thing?

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
Roller looks nice partly because I can use batteries (18650) that I already have for my Zenesis.

I need to find a youtube video of the button operation. Looks like you just turn the button to lock it.

Dingo looks nice as well, dont know about being limited to a smaller battery. I know, just carry a spare....I'm assuming the stock 18350's that fit it or the Dingo will last all day??? No experience.

Still, finding myself wanting an electronic mod for nothing else but the constant voltage output. I do not feel the need to change voltage, but that may be because I have no experience with the ability to change voltage as the battery drains. For now, more interested in having a voltage regulator in a mechanical mod.

Is there such a thing?

A kick will regulate your mech

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Ladies and gents, LINKS are very helpful to newbies like myself.

In stock at REOsmods. Very small, all in one, and uses an RDA.

Reo mini 2.1

Reo mini 2.1

The Reo 18490 is a super mini it is just about the same size a reo mini other then it is thicker .The biggest improvement is it uses a larger battery the AW imr 18490-18500. This is a perfect mod for someone who needs a compact mod with enough battery power to get them through a work day . The 2.1 has a few changes A larger juice well to accommodate bottom fed re buildable atomizers .I have also rounded the back corners of the mod for comfort

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
Nice, so I get a couple of 18500 batteries and a Kick and wallah..... Regulated ADJUSTABLE voltage in my mechanical Zenesis mod.

So, my wife asked me the other day as I was opening my package of Boba's Bounty from AV, "Is this going to be an expensive hobby?", I told her "nah, I'm just glad to not be smoking anymore and want to try out a few of the popular flavors I'm reading about on the forums", now I'm beginning to see that I'm either going to have to win the lottery or get a part time job to pay for all the mods, batteries, tanks, drip tips, Kicks, atties, mod racks, battery racks, atty racks etc, etc that is already on my ever growing wish list.

:blink:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Nice, so I get a couple of 18500 batteries and a Kick and wallah..... Regulated ADJUSTABLE voltage in my mechanical Zenesis mod.

So, my wife asked me the other day as I was opening my package of Boba's Bounty from AV, "Is this going to be an expensive hobby?", I told her "nah, I'm just glad to not be smoking anymore and want to try out a few of the popular flavors I'm reading about on the forums", now I'm beginning to see that I'm either going to have to win the lottery or get a part time job to pay for all the mods, batteries, tanks, drip tips, Kicks, atties, mod racks, battery racks, atty racks etc, etc that is already on my ever growing wish list.

:blink:

No you aren't. Check my signature for how much I have not had go up in smoke. If you buy a GOOD PV, like a REO or a ProVari, it is a ONE time cost, unlike the cheapo chinese stuff. The disposables in those cases will be juice, batteries and whatever you are using for wick and coil. If you use an RBA or an RDA, the coil/wick is pennies. The juice is also pennies if you DIY. Batteries last a year, and are less than $10.

It is the beginning costs that mount up, but after that you are home free on the spending.

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
Honestly don't know what is the concern. I'm happy with the Zenesis, it's just not you take around town with you mod. It's just not. I still need practice at making wicks and wrapping coils as it hits good and is REALLY pure in flavor, but it does not hit nearly as hard an anything I see on these videos. OMG CLOUDS of flipping vapor. I've seen guys almost choke on a 3 second hit. The Irish or Scottish (?) guy, Todd that does all the reviews on youtube jeez that guy's atty's are set up great.

I need something that I can carry sideways, upside down or backwards, drop and then just pick up and hit. And I want it to hit HARD.

Still learning.

I appreciate ALL the super friendly guy's and gal's I've had the pleasure of meeting here on this forum. WOW, a welcoming and very helpful bunch of friendly folks. THANKS!!!

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
You're absolutely right.

However....I'm a gadget junkie and I want one of every mod I see here....

No you aren't. Check my signature for how much I have not had go up in smoke. If you buy a GOOD PV, like a REO or a ProVari, it is a ONE time cost, unlike the cheapo chinese stuff. The disposables in those cases will be juice, batteries and whatever you are using for wick and coil. If you use an RBA or an RDA, the coil/wick is pennies. The juice is also pennies if you DIY. Batteries last a year, and are less than $10.

It is the beginning costs that mount up, but after that you are home free on the spending.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
You're absolutely right.

However....I'm a gadget junkie and I want one of every mod I see here....

Me too. Sadly for my bank account. I just bought 2 more that fell in my lap today, I have 3 more coming in co-ops, and ordered a custom made drip tip to go with the other tip I just bought. I have a ZAP on my list too that I am actively pursuing.

I was just saying that if you WANT to, you can save lots of money. Someday if I get in trouble at least most of the ones I am buying now have real value and I will get back what I paid for them. See, so I am only borrowing them for a while right?? RIGHT!!!???

MattyB1503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
OC, CA
I was just saying that if you WANT to, you can save lots of money. Someday if I get in trouble at least most of the ones I am buying now have real value and I will get back what I paid for them. See, so I am only borrowing them for a while right?? RIGHT!!!???

Absolutely, I recently sold my Provari mini. I got really good money for it actually. It was in really good condition but it was also v2.0. I just sold and shipped my P+18350. It's in mint condition; I got everything I put into back. Thinking really hard about ordering an ELA (Super T Manufacturing).

I am waiting on an o-ring kitl from Provape, selling the ZAP as well. Hopefully I can get descent money for that.

My Poldiac (MMVapors), man I prob have 6 or 7 cartons worth into that set up with all the tubes, atty, shirts, ect. would I ever by 7 cartons and stuff them in my freezer, hell no. But if I was still smoking they would only last me ~ 2.5 months tops. I plan on having my Poldiac a lot longer then that...

It's just hard right out the gate because you're only used to burning that money $6.50 at a time (or how ever much packs coast you..).

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
Absolutely, I recently sold my Provari mini. I got really good money for it actually. It was in really good condition but it was also v2.0. I just sold and shipped my P+18350. It's in mint condition; I got everything I put into back. Thinking really hard about ordering an ELA (Super T Manufacturing).

I am waiting on an o-ring kitl from Provape, selling the ZAP as well. Hopefully I can get descent money for that.

My Poldiac (MMVapors), man I prob have 6 or 7 cartons worth into that set up with all the tubes, atty, shirts, ect. would I ever by 7 cartons and stuff them in my freezer, hell no. But if I was still smoking they would only last me ~ 2.5 months tops. I plan on having my Poldiac a lot longer then that...

It's just hard right out the gate because you're only used to burning that money $6.50 at a time (or how ever much packs coast you..).

I think they are 8.50 in my state. If you look at my classifieds score page, it's obvious I've tried a lot, most of them I got back what I paid (not necessarily retail) or what I paid minus a little in the case of things I have used a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread