Looking for a very specific mod...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfart

Nov 10, 2016
Hello again everyone! :thumbs:

After seriously getting into vaping and studying battery and mod safety I am now coming back with a new problem - I can't find the perfect mod for me. I just can't find any of the new mods and pretty much all smok stuff appealing anymore. I guess I really like having something different because everyone is carrying a smok or some other big company product and it just makes me feel like I'm the weird one because I'm not jumping on the big flashy massive mod/mech bandwagon.

I've tried quite a few setups now and I realized I really want a lung hit stick mod with a removable battery... No, a mech won't do :laugh:

I've been searching for a while with no luck, so throw something good at me! :closedeyes:

Reactions: stols001

Shadowfart

Nov 10, 2016
Nunchuckau is a VV stick mod. Might or might not be out yet.

Total win on the name btw. Makes me think of the Hiroshima blast shadows. :lol:

The one from Uwell? That thing looks sick! I wanna get my hands on one now. Thank you!

Oh and It took me hours before I finally settled with this username. Really wanted something... Different :lol:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The one from Uwell? That thing looks sick! I wanna get my hands on one now. Thank you!

Oh and It took me hours before I finally settled with this username. Really wanted something... Different :lol:
I have my eye on the nunchaku too. One positive point they aren’t advertising for some reason is the case is apparently stainless

VeteranTrickster

Mar 28, 2018

After seriously getting into vaping and studying battery and mod safety I am now coming back with a new problem - I can't find the perfect mod for me. I just can't find any of the new mods and pretty much all SMOK stuff appealing anymore. I guess I really like having something different because everyone is carrying a SMOK or some other big company product and it just makes me feel like I'm the weird one because I'm not jumping on the big flashy massive mod/mech bandwagon.

I've tried quite a few setups now and I realized I really want a lung hit stick mod with a removable battery... No, a mech won't do :laugh:

I've been searching for a while with no luck, so throw something good at me! :closedeyes:
My first vape ever was smok priv v8, and if you're looking for vape what gives you good feeling and easy transportation, buy priv v8, it's 50w mod with smok baby beast tank, and it's super good specially for new/junior vapers. If you want something more powerful and want it to stand out, buy smok x cube ultra. It's a great mod with incredible feeling. Only minus I've found using it that it's just so big :D I hope this helped you in some way.

Biggyclouds

Mar 28, 2018

After seriously getting into vaping and studying battery and mod safety I am now coming back with a new problem - I can't find the perfect mod for me. I just can't find any of the new mods and pretty much all SMOK stuff appealing anymore. I guess I really like having something different because everyone is carrying a SMOK or some other big company product and it just makes me feel like I'm the weird one because I'm not jumping on the big flashy massive mod/mech bandwagon.

I stumbled across these dudes on instagram called the fugginvapeboys. Their site is kinda sketchy but when I sent them a very vague description of what I wanted and the price I had to work with, they got back to me with like 8 different devices and where I could get them for "the cheapest on the internet". I really like SMOK which is not really what you are into but they found me the SMOK Mag 225 which I absolutely love. I'd recommend talking to them because they worked out well for me.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I stumbled across these dudes on instagram called the fugginvapeboys. Their site is kinda sketchy but when I sent them a very vague description of what I wanted and the price I had to work with, they got back to me with like 8 different devices and where I could get them for "the cheapest on the internet". I really like SMOK which is not really what you are into but they found me the SMOK Mag 225 which I absolutely love. I'd recommend talking to them because they worked out well for me.

That site is SPARSE. It MUST be new.

Works fine: Vapecrawler

Cheers
I

Hootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Love my Nunchaku. Metallic green
Love that it’s made well. Portable. One 18650 & I bring a spare. Love the tank too in which you can buy the mesh coils for the tank. Better flavor that the others. I’m tired of Smok stuff myself. Too heavy.
Why I have the smok that takes 3 18650s & weighs 45 lbs, that’s a question idk what I was thinking
I may buy another Nunchaku
Purple
Eightvape.com has great prices & usually fast to ship.

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
I hate to say this. But I like smok tanks. I have a family of them a baby Beast, a big baby, and a prince. Once I got past the leaking issues which were the top fill seal it was on. They hit great in the flavors excellent. But I do like the nunchucku. I will be ordering one for my wife as her ijust 2 recently died. Not much into smok Mods but have had good experience with wismec products. Specifically the RX Mini which I purchased a silicone cover for. After a fall on my bicycle it was a ejected out of my hands slid across two lanes of traffic and was run over by a Volkswagen and still lives. No complaints there.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
How about a Dicodes tube mod? (You may need to be willing to mortgage your house).

I liked the looks of this although I think it's a mech mod technically ,but it also supports wattage and TC. I'm not quite sure what to call it, sincerely but it's been favorably reviewed on the site a few times.

If you need higher wattage options and you want TC and whatnot I think your options are somewhat limited. I guess otherwise you could purchase a used provari, depending on your wattage needs. Etc.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread