Regulated tube mod needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonaid500

Jul 2, 2016
Hi everyone,

So I'm looking for a regulated tube mod with a built in battery. Kit would be preferable and something with a decent battery and decent power. I know that these mods are not popular but I love tube mods and I want something that I can easily charge up and take on the go. I've looked at the smok stick plus which looks good, and also the ego mega which also seems okay. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions or if they have any thoughts on the models I previously stated.

Thanks!
P.S. I do not want a mech mod, I know what it is and I still don't want it lol

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
The Innokin Endura T18 Starter Kit is the first thing that popped into my head. Simple as it gets, really. And I've seen it highly recommended in these parts.
Yes they are great for grap and go and you can still use the tanks on other replaceable batt mods. Tried it on the Provari and worked great. The tank uses replaceable coils and they last a long time.

Lemonaid500

Jul 2, 2016
Question: What do you want to use on it? Specifically, the resistance range you are looking to use in tanks, RDA's etc.
Just any of my tanks. I have a innokin isub s, a kanger subtank mini and a subtank nano. I like using .5 Clapton coils for my isub and standard occ coils for the kangers at .5 ohm each. I have a couple rda coils but I rarely use them.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
No prob dude thx for the help! I think I might go with a provari tho

Keep in mind that you CANNOT subohm with a Provari. Coils will have to be above 1ohm in resistance, and they don't do high wattage either.

To add to what the OP asked, does anyone know of a tube mod that can hit 150W and is regulated? I'd buy one if I could find one. Could be 18650 or 26650.

I don't think such a thing exists. To hit 150W you need two or more batteries, and I don't know of anyone making a dual battery tube mod. As it is tube mods have gone out of fashion due to their top-heavy nature and general size, and to try to fit two batteries on top of each other on one would make it horribly large and rather unsafe as well.

There are some stacked 18650 mech mods out there. They aren't exactly small.

0.jpg

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I have an Innokin 134 mini. It takes a 18549/18500 or a 18350. It is certainly not a sub-ohmer (neither am I) and only goes up to 12 watts which is more than enough for me. I have used 1.5 to 2.1 ohm coil heads (pre-made, screw in kind) in it, and I don't think this is what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    A vape and personal protection all in one unit!

Hahahaha... that is just what I was thinking when I saw the pics. If you know escrima or arnis, you would feel right at home! :wub:

I've studied those arts and many others hence my attribute the, "Vaping Grandmaster." :w00t:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Keep in mind that you CANNOT subohm with a Provari. Coils will have to be above 1ohm in resistance, and they don't do high wattage either.

I don't think such a thing exists. To hit 150W you need two or more batteries, and I don't know of anyone making a dual battery tube mod. As it is tube mods have gone out of fashion due to their top-heavy nature and general size, and to try to fit two batteries on top of each other on one would make it horribly large and rather unsafe as well.

There are some stacked 18650 mech mods out there. They aren't exactly small.

0.jpg
    Provari P3 and Radius and Procyon can do sub ohm, but correct 2.5 will not.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Hi everyone,

So I'm looking for a regulated tube mod with a built in battery. Kit would be preferable and something with a decent battery and decent power. I know that these mods are not popular but I love tube mods and I want something that I can easily charge up and take on the go. I've looked at the smok stick plus which looks good, and also the ego mega which also seems okay. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions or if they have any thoughts on the models I previously stated.

Thanks!
    P.S. I do not want a mech mod, I know what it is and I still don't want it lol

Perhaps an eGo One is something you might want to do some Research on ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread