Looking for an orange/peach & cream flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metzger

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, USA
I was on the same quest as you so I took MBVs Orange Dream Bar and Mixed it with Whipped Cream x2 on the flavor shots. I received this 10 days ago and its been steeping ever since. Your thread may have just pushed me over the edge.:)

Wow the prices at MBV are crazy low. I will probably order some of this Orange Dream Bar just since it is so cheap, plus they are really close so I suspect it'll get here a lot faster than my typical orders (which always seem to be Texas or farther east). They're so low it almost makes me suspicious of the quality, but they seem to be fairly well regarded... I wonder how they pull that off.

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
Im fairly confident the majority of the people on here will say great prices, outstanding customer service and the fast shipping around with good quality juice but not great. You will get your juice 3 days after you order almost every time. I ordered on a Sunday night once and it was in my mailbox on Tuesday. I am not very close to them either.

Edit: If you do order from them spend $15 and you will get a free sample. Use "freeshipping" as a code for well I have a hunch you can figure it out.

Last edited:

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I thought the same thing, Metzger..but at five bucks for 15 ml, I couldn't resist giving MBV a shot, and I'm really glad I did. Their Banana Cream Pie, Black Rock and Cider Fire are excellent juices, they ship ridiculously fast and THOSE PRICES! (Wish they'd expand their carto selection, but, hey, nobody's perfect!)

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
High Brow vapors has a flavor called Orange De something, the icon pic is oranges sliced in some liquid and its AMAZING. I am picky when it comes to my citrus blends and this is just right. Sweet, orange flavor with a hint of smoothness, but nothing fake or chemical tasting. People ask what it is because it smells so good, and the vapor is off the charts. I highly recommend it. Orange de Sangre I bought the 10ml, but next time I am going for the big bottle. I find myself craving it through out the day.

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
I put in an order with Mt. Baker for the Orange Dream and Moo Juice to check out their fruit/cream blends. Really hoping their stuff is good because at those prices and service I'd probably buy from them exclusively.

Next time I order I might try the VaporCast suggestion. Thanks for the input everyone.

Two very good choices I love the moo especially for the price. I really get that cream flavor with the addition of whipped cream. I also saw many people added sweet cream as well, not sure of the exact name. I saw what people did under the dream bar reviews.

Let us know how the dream bar stands alone, Id be curious.

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
Those who have tried MtBaker's Orange Dream Bar -- will it crack/melt Vivi Novas? Want to try it, but not sure if I need a glass tank first.

MBV doesnt list it specifically but they say "citrus" flavors and I can tell you I vaped .5 ml of it and I could see my Nano fogging up in 10 minutes. No other just did that to me except green apple. Right now dream bar is waiting patiently for one of my protanks to free up.:)

SpiritBear

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
Maricopa Co, Arizona, USA
MBV doesnt list it specifically but they say "citrus" flavors and I can tell you I vaped .5 ml of it and I could see my Nano fogging up in 10 minutes. No other just did that to me except green apple. Right now dream bar is waiting patiently for one of my protanks to free up.:)

Thanks for the info -- guess I'll put a glass tank on my Wish List ;) ... followed by some Orange Dream Bar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread