Looking for a strong citrus/orange flavor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MollieA

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Santa Monica
MollieA, I've got a bunch of DIY supplies on order, too. We'll have to compare notes.

Most definitely :D... I can hardly wait for my goodies to show up in the mail, LOL. I nearly tackled the mailman yesterday when he pulled out a box for me. It was some pre-mixed juice, but now I'm so eager to start DIYing. I can hardly stand the wait.

MollieA

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Santa Monica
Mollie if your DIY doesn't work out, get some Florida Orange from Vapin in the Cape. I'm pretty critical about fruit flavors, but this one is very realistic. Tastes and smells like the real thing ... even has vitamin c added lol...not kidding!

OMG, just got my Florida Orange-- it tastes like Tropicana Orange juice... literally!!! I was mad-vaping all night after I got it. It is such a blast. I also like the idea of the vitamin C added to it. Thank you so much for turning me on to Cape- they have some nice product, although I was a bit disappointed with the lemon flavor. No matter-- I'm DIYing like crazy and did a bit of Frankensteining last night. Having too much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread