looking for another online vendor that offers at least 8 oz bottles + looking for more flavors (always)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numba20

Aug 26, 2014
Tennessee
okay, so i haven't done a whole lot of online buying yet, just sampling mainly. but i think I'm about to determine my long term path for buying juice.

Right now, MT Baker Vapor is my only site I'm ordering from. I've tried ECBlend and a couple others that i think are really small time. (they just had a few rare flavors i wanted to try.

i use sub ohm drippers and kayfuns. i go through about 5-10mls a day, so i need to figure out the cheapest way to get juice. I've been doing ALOT of price checking. it seems i buy flavor concentrate and kosher VG and make my own for about 6 cents a ml. or with Mt Baker Vapor an 8oz i can get for about $30 which averages out to about 15 cents an ml.

I'm in love with salacious strawberry from MBV. but haven't really found any other juices from anywhere online that I'm just crazy about.

i love the Mad Alchemist Custard Matter and The Beard Co. No. 51 (custard) but i refuse to pay $15 for 15 ml or $20 for a 30ml. thats more than i spent smoking...

so, does anybody know any vendors with a lot of or just good flavors (fruit and sweets) with 8oz or larger for around $30 to $40?

also, anybody know of any juice that is very similar to the two custards i described?

caroloto

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Freeport, IL
VapeSquare has 8, 15 and 30 mg bottles, their prices are very reasonable. I ordered a sample pack of 5 - which come in 8 mg bottles last month and shared with my vaping friends. Everyone of my friends really liked their e-juice and we are all going to place orders plus want to sample a few others of the flavors. Last night VapeSquare released a coupon to save 20% off " reddit20 ". 4 Corners e-Juice - Vape Square

Barbchris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Harrisburg, PA
okay, so i haven't done a whole lot of online buying yet, just sampling mainly. but i think I'm about to determine my long term path for buying juice.

Right now, MT Baker Vapor is my only site I'm ordering from. I've tried ECBlend and a couple others that i think are really small time. (they just had a few rare flavors i wanted to try.

i use sub ohm drippers and kayfuns. i go through about 5-10mls a day, so i need to figure out the cheapest way to get juice. I've been doing ALOT of price checking. it seems i buy flavor concentrate and kosher VG and make my own for about 6 cents a ml. or with Mt Baker Vapor an 8oz i can get for about $30 which averages out to about 15 cents an ml.

I'm in love with salacious strawberry from MBV. but haven't really found any other juices from anywhere online that I'm just crazy about.

i love the Mad Alchemist Custard Matter and The Beard Co. No. 51 (custard) but i refuse to pay $15 for 15 ml or $20 for a 30ml. thats more than i spent smoking...

so, does anybody know any vendors with a lot of or just good flavors (fruit and sweets) with 8oz or larger for around $30 to $40?

also, anybody know of any juice that is very similar to the two custards i described?

Skyline is closing out Mad Alchemist, dunno if MA is going out of business or if it's just being discontinued @ Skyline, but they have all MA juices 50% off, so it's a great time to stock up on Custard Matter.

caroloto

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Freeport, IL
VapeSquare has 8, 15 and 30 mg bottles, their prices are very reasonable. I ordered a sample pack of 5 - which come in 8 mg bottles last month and shared with my vaping friends. Everyone of my friends really liked their e-juice and we are all going to place orders plus want to sample a few others of the flavors. Last night VapeSquare released a coupon to save 20% off " reddit20 ". 4 Corners e-Juice - Vape Square

Just notice I did not finish this, if you email Vape Square I'm sure he would send out 8 oz's size bottles. Very helpful and great CS.

Last edited:

kc05

Sep 22, 2014
United States
Skyline is closing out Mad Alchemist, dunno if MA is going out of business or if it's just being discontinued @ Skyline, but they have all MA juices 50% off, so it's a great time to stock up on Custard Matter.

Thanks for this ! My friend loves a flavor from that line , I ordered her 4 bottles at a great great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread