Which online vendor for very good flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravesfan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Grand Island, NE, USA
The last two trips (I go every other week) I've picked up one of the specials, and I've discovered some great juice that way - Strawberries and Cream was the last one I bought on special, and I think that one is going to be an ADV, I usually buy 2 30 oz bottles, and a couple sample size to try new flavors. I got into Alien Blood, because every time I went there, someone was either buying it, or asking about it. (vaping that right now). It's a nice shop - couple of couches, the counter, Geoff popping in and out, his wife is really nice, love her, everyone that works there is super nice and willing to answer any questions. The only problem with going there is you get your juice right when it's mixed, you don't get the extra steeping days from being shipped. :) I've asked twice if they'd do a sample box, like Halo, but they don't seem interested in it, don't know why. Anyway, yeah, I love TV, I could buy just from them forever, I feel guilty ordering from other vendors, lol.

I too wish they would offer sample packs but those weekly specials are fantastic!

Got the Strawberries and Cream a couple of weeks ago when it was on special and it is really good.

Most of their juices really don't seem to need much steep time to me.

Vape Ultimate Vanilla, butter rum and most of them right out of the mail.

Once in a while one needs a little steep but only a few days to a week, not months like some other vendors juices.

It may be because their flavors are strong anyway.

Ok, you've sold me. Alien Blood will be on my next order!

Yeah, anytime I have ever had a question, Geoff gets right back to me.

He seems to really care about his customers.

I make an order ther at least once every two weeks and order from Kick Bass at the same time.

Bob and Missy at KBV are great too!

Gooey Better Cake is awesome!

Cindy

Bennylava

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2013
Texas
I'm currently ordering from MtBakerVapor, too. The irishcream with 2 xtra shots is fantastic!

That's why I'm not ordering from them anymore. Their flavor is lousy unless you pay to have it bumped up to normal levels. I tried 3 different types, muted flavor all around. Won't be buying from them again. I've noticed a lot of other people here seem to think their flavors are muted as well.

shellro07

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2013
Colorado, USA
I personally think for flavor intensity, Nicoticket all the way! I haven't ordered from a lot of places, but I do think the flavors from HHV and Ahlusion are good across the board (without adding flavor shots). Also, ECBlends are very good (and inexpensive). They make a Kettle Corn that is out of this world (again, without extra shots)! But of course, taste is subjective.

athens

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
United States
For nice flavor, liqua, Mr good vapes, and halo are consistent and taste like what they say. I used to order from juicy vap but I've gotten blank orders (menthol which has zero menthol, fruity ones that tasrlte like nothing even on new atomizers) on occasion which has sworn me off custom juice vendors. I tried mount baker vapor which has good reviews but they all smell and taste the same. It's been a week f steeping and they still smell soapy. I don't want to waste money on customers juices that may or may not be consistent with their description. Just pomy up to the premium brands and you won't be wasting money trying to get some good bottle. Volcano is good too but their flavors aren't strong, just consistent.

jblindy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Kempner, Texas
I am new to vaping and have only tried two online vendors. Halo and Ahlusion. I am happy with both. I do have two local vape shops that I have purchased some juices from but they were just plain nasty to me. I must have sampled at least 30 different flavors from each shop and didn't care for any. In the end, I did buy a few bottles from each so I wouldn't look like a complete turd going in and sampling their flavors and walking out without buying, but even after many days of steeping, I still do not like them.

Halo juices in my order of preference:

Tribeca - I love it and is easily an ADV
Tiki Juice - Another ADV and at the top of my list
Voodoo - Not bad, good for something different, but my wife loves it
Malibu - refreshing coconut with a splash of mint
Belgian Cocoa - Good but a bit powdery for my taste. Great with some Kringles Curse.
Kringles Curse - Can you say Candy Cane?
Twisted Java - It's ok i guess
Sub-Zero - Whew! Got a head cold? This is the cure.
HX3 - didn't care for it at all

I just received my Ahlusion order yesterday so I haven't tried all of them but I ordered Caramel Wildwood, Chocolate Almond, Maple Dream, and Stardust. I have been vaping the Caramel Wildwood all day. It's delicious! My wife put the Chocolate Almond in her clearo and it's delicious as well.

Have you tried the Tiki juice anybody?

Is it cloves I taste?

Just curious.

Cindy

It could be cloves, I was thinking more of a cinnamon flavor. Have you tried putting a few drops of the Tiki Juice in with some Tribeca? Very good!

Last edited:

floofgoofer

Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Napa, CA, USA
I keep two boxes (three if you include the trash can!) One for the good stuff, and one for the occasional change of pace stuff. The only vendor that seems to always end up in the Good Stuff box is Indigo, and of course my precious Five Pawns. Every other vendor I have tried has a few stinkers somewhere in the lineup.

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA
Well, I didn't want to have to ask this but I'm going to swallow my pride and just do it. So I've been eyeballing Tasty Vapor for awhile but for some reason I develop a horrible mental block when it comes to understanding how their doublers work. I've read their FAQ but while I read it all I see is "blah blah blah". lol I just know it's going to be something very simple but for whatever reason I just don't get it. Could anyone help a fellow vaper out here?

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
You get 2oz (60ml) bottle of eliquid at 0 nic for the same price as a 1oz (30ml) bottle of eliquid with nicotine.

Well, I didn't want to have to ask this but I'm going to swallow my pride and just do it. So I've been eyeballing Tasty Vapor for awhile but for some reason I develop a horrible mental block when it comes to understanding how their doublers work. I've read their FAQ but while I read it all I see is "blah blah blah". lol I just know it's going to be something very simple but for whatever reason I just don't get it. Could anyone help a fellow vaper out here?

Bennylava

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2013
Texas
I've had similar experiences with e liquids in the past. Lack of flavor or poor vapor production...both aggravating at close to ten dollars per bottle. Recently i discovered a few superior eliquid vendors with great flavors... Jvapes is great. They have many great flavors including Furry Wall and Yellow Submarine... Another new vendor I've tried and been pleased with is Bumblefrog Mixology. Their liquids are full in flavor and produce great vapor. I've tried all their flavors and my favorites are Storm and Cherry Vanilla.

Yeah that's pretty much the reason I made this thread. Its very aggravating to be ripped off. In the vaping world, getting to try flavors is very sketchy. The whole system needs an overhaul. All the vendors need to sell 1ml samples for $1 each, no limit on how many flavors you can buy. That's basically what many of them are charging per ml of their liquid anyway, so it wouldn't be some big cost for them. It might be a bit of a hassle, but it would pay off in the end when your customers buy more from you cause they can actually figure out what they like.

When it comes to the stores, they all need to stop using those cheap junk trial tanks. All those little 4 wick pen style tanks are so used up that you just can't tell what the flavor is anymore. Not to mention they were never very good to begin with. They need to switch to all Kanger Evods or something, that they clean out every single night. I've been to about 12 stores now, only one of which could you actually tell for sure what the flavor was and be able to decide if you liked it. They used some kind of expensive looking andodized metal tanks with their store logo on them. Discreet Vapors on White Settlement Road in Fort Worth.

Last edited:

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Hi Cindy,

I agree with you totally. I just wanted to mention this as you seemed to want to try another flavor and not totally sure which one. I especially love fruit vapes, way more than custards or tobaccos.

My favorite is Gravity and I highly recommend it and second the one I never can spell...... Beatlegeuse. LoL. Both of those are great for people that like fruit vapes the best.

I don't like fruit vapes much at all - I like them better than menthol, but I prefer most any other type of vape above them and I LOVED Betelgeuse!

Bravesfan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Grand Island, NE, USA

That's right, you can order either the 2 ounce doubler(13.25) or the 4 ounce doubler(18.25).

Doublers have all the flavor of the regular 1 ounce bottles but 0 nic.

That way you can mix them and have several bottles much cheaper.

They also have a calculator for how to mix and get the correct nic level.

I was looking at them myself.

I could get a 1 ounce Ultimate Vanilla(16.00) in a 48 nic level, a 4 ounce bottle of Ultimate Vanilla doubler, then use 1 part e liquid to 3 parts doubler.

I usually use 12 mg but to make it easy, if you mix the 4 ounce doubler and the 1 ounce e liquid together evenly you get 9.6 nic level which would be fine for me.

Anyway, you are going to end up with 5 ounces of liquid for a total of $34.75.

5- 1 ounce bottles would cost $80.00.

Hope I explained that right. Sometimes I confuse myself!

Cindy

Bennylava

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2013
Texas
Thanks for the answers everyone. I think I get it now!

:glare: Back on topic, we basically have:

Halo

Nicoticket.

That seems to be the ones that everyone agrees on. Some others were brought up, but by and large it seems like those were mentioned only enough to be considered personal preference. That about sum it up?

vapnstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2010
Treasure Coast, FL
Tasty Vapors looked interesting so I put 7 flavors plus a couple of doublers in my cart but didn't finish the order when they wanted my birthdate and last 4 of soc. sec. number. TMI. I have a card so I'm over 18, shipped to my billing address ... that's all they need to know.

I've ordered from MVP and ecblends, and some others, in my quest for the perfect flavor and in most cases have to bump up the flavoring if offered. I can understand why many places offer "weak" flavors. I hate vaping wimpy stuff but I've also been turned off by overpowering juice as well so I don't mind the bumping process as long as I don't feel like I'm overpaying.

At any rate, I just ordered some stuff from MVP but, thanks to the endorsements here, I will be placing an order with Nicoticket. Custards Last Stand sounds interesting as does Gravity. I'm on the fence with the H1N1 Tobacco. I'm sure it's good but I haven't found a tobacco flavor I really like yet; maybe this will be it. The other neat thing about Nicotickets website is the way he describes his flavors. I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to vape them or just eat them; they sound so delicious.

Bravesfan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Grand Island, NE, USA
OK, just got a response back from Tasty Vapor.

He says that the Government will eventually make everyone do a verification of age so they are just being proactive and doing it now.

The government is talking about heavy fines if you are caught selling to minors.

I wondered when that was going to take place because the way it is anyone can hit the "I am over 18 button" and enter the site.

They say the info won't be used for any other purpose.

Anyway, that's the deal.

Cindy

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
Going to be buying a couple more 50mls of H1N1 from nicoticket. Realy good stuff!!!!

Not much of a foodie when it comes to juices but Custards last stand is on its way too.

Really good job on the H1N1 Kent

I think HHV, BWB, Ahlusions and goodejuice are going to start missing me.

Well maybe not HHV! I cant seem to shake dragons fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread