Looking for anything with Coconut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimheart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2012
Hell, Mississippi
I just got a bottle of Coconut from Dnd vapor and it has made sweet love to my taste buds. Now I'm thinking of trying a few more vendors just to compare. If anyone has a good vendor please let me know, either straight flavor or even a Pina Colada would work. Any juice really, just as long as the coconut is the dominate flavor.

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
I just watched a review of White Rabbit on AiV's website!

My AiV order came today and I too received White Rabbit as a sample! But, I couldn't wait to try the Zombie Apocalypse so, I loaded my new T3 with that and I love it!

But, White Rabbit is supposed to have a coconut vibe to it. Alice in Vapeland - White Rabbit - YouTube

mecocina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Florida
I just got a bottle of Coconut from Dnd vapor and it has made sweet love to my taste buds. Now I'm thinking of trying a few more vendors just to compare. If anyone has a good vendor please let me know, either straight flavor or even a Pina Colada would work. Any juice really, just as long as the coconut is the dominate flavor.

We must have the same taste buds because I'm on a search for the exact same thing. Of the single flavor coconut juices I've tried, each one has an underlying chemical taste to them, at least to me. A few pina coladas are okay but coconut was not the top flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread