Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Hi guys,
I have a hand made wooden bottom feeder and have blown out all my attys. I've looked around but can't seem to find the old bottom feeder atomizer anywhere.
Can you help? Where do I get these things now?

Thanks in advance.
A pic would help...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
It looks something like this. Right here. Where do I get an atty for a bottom feeder like this one?

bottomfeeder.jpg

Last edited:

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Reactions: Sylvie

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Looks like you found some options on the old atomizers. Have you given any thought to a rebuildable? There are a lot more bottomfeed rda options now.

I know nothing about them. Actually, I stopped vaping for a couple years and just stumbled upon my old box while cleaning out a closet last year. I have no juice but found a bottle of Glycerin so after charging up the 18650 batteries, tried vaping it alone. Worked fine. Plenty of vap. Small easy draw and finely blew out the last two attys I had.
I've always liked vaping and thought I'd try to get more attys again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lessifer

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Thats a beautiful mod...I love flamed maple. Did you make it? With those attys, you're certainly not pulling many amps, but you might consider treating that mod to a new battery. Like a Samsung 25r or something along those lines.

That box is not mine but looks very similar. Mine is a dark maple with no shape.
No, it was a gift. A couple three folks around here have bent over backwards to help me quit tobacco and ease me into vaping comfortably. I am very very grateful to these few.
Actually, my 18650's are just fine for me. I get plenty of hit and lots of vap... I'm happy, thanks.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I know nothing about them. Actually, I stopped vaping for a couple years and just stumbled upon my old box while cleaning out a closet last year. I have no juice but found a bottle of Glycerin so after charging up the 18650 batteries, tried vaping it alone. Worked fine. Plenty of vap. Small easy draw and finely blew out the last two attys I had.
I've always liked vaping and thought I'd try to get more attys again.
Was just thinking that those attomizers are going to get harder and harder to find, I don't know if they're still being produced or if companies are just selling the stock that they've had for years.

If you ever get the itch, there's plenty of people here who can walk you through it all. The great thing about an RDA is you buy it, and then all you ever need going forward is cotton and wire, both of which can be about $10 for a few decade supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread