Looking for attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
Well, I bought this item and the hole in the bottom is way too small for my mod to work.
AMG Hybrid Atomizer Bottom Feeder (2-pack)
I'll try another I guess...

sorry to hear that. the only other ones i can think of are the cisco ones. the hole looks bigger than the hybrid ones but, i don't know if they actually are or not. am in bed now but, i will see if these are the ones i still have and check hole size for you tomorrow.

LR510 Low Resistance Bridgeless 1.5ohm Atomizer (Cisco Spec)
they have 306 ones too.

oh just remembered Nhaler site, i use to find my older items there although they do cost a little more.

update: okay the ones i still have with bigger holes are the joyce lr 510 atomizer, i either bought them from litecigusa, vaporkings, or discount vapers. only vaporkings seems to still have some in stock, the silver 1.5 ohms ones but, i can't guarantee they are definitely the ones i bought since its been years..
Joye 510 or Joye eGo electronic cigarette replacement atomizers

heres pics of mine:

Attachments

• IMG_1473.JPG
    IMG_1473.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1474.JPG
    IMG_1474.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1475.JPG
    IMG_1475.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Have you thought about maybe getting a new squonker or rebuilding it with a Fatdaddy kit 510 BF kit?

Fatdaddyvapes has all the parts to upgrade it.

Sheesh! My mod is all epoxied together and I have no tools to build anything with. I can't cut tubing, wire or solder anything. Tools would cost a small fortune just for a simple repair.
I'm just going to have to replace it with something else if I can't find attys for it.

Last edited:

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
sorry to hear that. the only other ones i can think of are the cisco ones. the hole looks bigger than the hybrid ones but, i don't know if they actually are or not. am in bed now but, i will see if these are the ones i still have and check hole size for you tomorrow.

LR510 Low Resistance Bridgeless 1.5ohm Atomizer (Cisco Spec)
they have 306 ones too.

oh just remembered Nhaler site, i use to find my older items there although they do cost a little more.

update: okay the ones i still have with bigger holes are the joyce lr 510 atomizer, i either bought them from litecigusa, vaporkings, or discount vapers. only vaporkings seems to still have some in stock, the silver 1.5 ohms ones but, i can't guarantee they are definitely the ones i bought since its been years..
Joye 510 or Joye eGo electronic cigarette replacement atomizers

heres pics of mine:

I will look into this.
Thanks, Sylvie,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread