Looking for BEST E-Cigs (brand, output, price)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the most popular, most dependable model of e-cig? And the best value/ price? I have been REALLY TAKEN ADVANTAGE of by the store that sold me my FIRST vape cig!! It was an impostor and fell apart in my hands. : (
They were NOT willing to rectify the RIPOFF that they performed!!
They basically STOLE my money, and were unapologetic.
Then whilst searching online I found a great e cig with real serial #'s at a QUARTER of the price that I paid in the store. I need to buy one for my husband, who smokes AND dips!! Looking for another vape-cig for my husband. It needs to be sturdy and dependable. Any input? And do MOST walk in stores practice the same??

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
What are you looking for? regulated, mech, high watt, ego style???

There are just so many ways to vape. At the minimum would recommend an Innokin VV V3, or the MVP 2. either would be the bare minimum to start with.

Another option would be a dna30 like device, either box or tube, box has advantage of being usb chargeable, pass-through capable.

Quality should always be of top priority.

Welcome,

Vape long and Prosper.!!!

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Welcome to ECF, Genevaneva...

Stick around and read all you can. If you have questions, keep them organized and easy to comprehend, so that respondents don't have to guess as to what it is you need to know. Members are happy to help if they don't have to work too hard to sort you out. ;-)
As you become more educated and knowledgeable... particularly with terminology, you'll be less likely to be a B&Ms sucker customer.

I'd wager that the majority of advanced vapists buy most major purchases from on-line vendors... although there's nothing against buying from a B&M you trust to have your satisfaction in their best interests.

Dice57 mentions the Innokin VV 3.0 and MVP2 as super popular, low cost variable voltage/wattage APVs (Advanced Personal Vaproizers). At their price points of $30 and $50 (or less) respectively, you can't go wrong.
The first is a "stick" form factor (about the size of an eGo battery) with 800 mAh of reserve storage, while the larger MVP2 is a "box mod" type APV with 2600 mAh of capacity.
Also mentioned are the more powerful, more costly but more advanced processor devices... DNA30 and SX350 chipsets are common and highly popular, and available in both box and tube mods.

Atomizers, like clearomizers & glassomizers in particular, as well as the slightly more complicated cartomizer tanks are a good place for the new vapist to start. They are relatively low cost with good performance... requiring no more than the occasional coil/head change to restore full performance.
Authentic brands like Kanger, Innokin, Aspire, Smok and Anyvape are all good quality, Chinese brand names to keep in mind.
The most popular interface, or connector types are "510" and "eGo"... with 510 universally used in more advanced atomizers and APVs.

Hope this helps... good luck, have fun.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Total thread destruction in 3...2...1...

LOL That's a dangerous question to ask. Everyone tends to have their thing that they "hitch their wagon to" and defend virulently.

Personally, the Provari has been rocking my kit for almost 4 years, and still going strong, and it's the best performer I have found even after trying a multitude of other devices. Other people will tell you it's outdated or whatever...

It ultimately depends on your vaping style. Figure that out, and you will be prepared to get your "perfect" setup. Some people like ultra high power, some people like mechanical, some people like bottom feeders, etc...

Last edited:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Welcome to ECF, Genevaneva...

I'd wager that the majority of advanced vapists buy most major purchases from on-line vendors... although there's nothing against buying from a B&M you trust to have your satisfaction in their best interests.

Hope this helps... good luck, have fun.

This is truth. Wasn't till last month that my town even had a proper vape shop. Fact is, I drop in to show off my latest stuff and to help him learn. Gave him a sample of hemp, rayon, and ramie to try. :D Good kid and all. When I see a clone that I like in his shop, I then go and look for it on line.

Hey Sate, long time no read, How's it Vaping:D:lol: and that damn horse has been quite too. :D

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
worms.jpg

best ecig?

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I will 2nd or third the itaste vv v3 and/or the MVP2 :) They have everything a new vaper needs to get started. The price for these are good online. If you go to a B&M you may pay up to twice as much for them. They're dependable, and have features of some much more expensive higher end devices. I have 2 MVP's and 4 vv v3's. Always have backup :) For ease of use and good flavor and vapor production I would also recommend Kanger Aerotanks and get extra replacement coils. I use the mini version for testing flavors and a mega for my all day vape flavor. Usually the hardest thing is getting equipment that the person is comfortable with and a goo liquid. After that it's a piece of cake :) See links below. These are just to show you what these mods look like and are not an endorsement.

Innokin iTaste VV (V3) Express kit - 101 Vape

Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

Kanger Aerotank V2 - 101 Vape

http://101vape.com/clearomizers-gla...er-dual-coil-replacement-coils.html#/ohms-1_8

http://www.nicoticket.com/

The liquid vendor I will vouch for as I've tried several from his line and they have excellent customer service :)

Good luck in your quest :)
Rimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread