Looking for better vapor production and TH with your 510?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlH007

Jun 1, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
I was fiddling around with my 510 trying to find a way to get better use out of it as it's a small unit and like most small units is plagued with performance complaints. Well I took my cartridge and if you look at the mouth end there's a little cap set into the unit with a small hole drilled through it, if you've played around with your 510 before you should already know that this pops out and opens to a small cavity with another hole just like the one that was on the cap. I've taken this off before while cleaning my ecig but always put it back on before vaping. A couple days ago I popped it off and left it off though, kind of reminded me of a filter on a parliment. This led to my accidental discovery! It seems with that little end cap off I can draw more vapor and recieve a better TH than when I had the cap on. All I can think of to explain this is that with a wider opening on the mouth piece I'm able to produce a better vaccuum thus better vapor. Has anyone else discovered this? Or if you haven't why don't you give it a shot and let me know if you have similar results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread