Status
Not open for further replies.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
The Black Label B&M from Spring Vapor is my fave! Mind you, I have never had one of these cigars. I got this as a sample as I never would have tried it otherwise. I loaded up a fresh carto with it and wow, it was surprisingly good! It came in 70pg/30vg and when I reordered, I got the 50/50, which is a little too thick for my cartos. I found as this juice steeped, it just kept getting better and better! A nice cigar taste, but a nice mild exhale! Check it out!

Black Label B&M E-Juice - Spring Vapor

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
The Black Label B&M from Spring Vapor is my fave! Mind you, I have never had one of these cigars. I got this as a sample as I never would have tried it otherwise. I loaded up a fresh carto with it and wow, it was surprisingly good! It came in 70pg/30vg and when I reordered, I got the 50/50, which is a little too thick for my cartos. I found as this juice steeped, it just kept getting better and better! A nice cigar taste, but a nice mild exhale! Check it out!

Black Label B&M E-Juice - Spring Vapor

I bought a sample of that recently. It's been steeping for about 2 weeks and I just tried it for the first time last night. I like it a lot.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
I bought a sample of that recently. It's been steeping for about 2 weeks and I just tried it for the first time last night. I like it a lot.

Yes, I definitely agree that it needs to steep! I found that it just keeps getting better and better! They have daily specials, so if you check their site, it's bound to come up again. 30 ml bottle for only $9.95.

themysterious1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2011
Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio
Yes, I definitely agree that it needs to steep! I found that it just keeps getting better and better! They have daily specials, so if you check their site, it's bound to come up again. 30 ml bottle for only $9.95.

I will look for it to go on special and try some bc a 15ml is $9.99 so ill double it for the same price and if I like it Ill have extra.LOL

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I was just looking at some cartos at Crystal Clear Vaping, and then found a review by PBusardo of the cartos I was looking at. In the same review, he reviews the Black & Mild juice from CCV as well. He gives it some pretty amazing reviews. I remembered seeing this thread and thought I would share:

A PBusardo Review The Resurrector & Some Juice From CCV - YouTube

The juice review is about 7-8 minutes into the video

themysterious1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2011
Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio
Thanks you I actually forgot I had bought some from them I found it yesterday in my juices that was steeping. LOL I needed to add something to my order so I added the Black n Mild and this stuff is REALLY good. Its been steeping for 2 weeks and it tastes just like a Black and Mild. Im really impressed.

I was just looking at some cartos at Crystal Clear Vaping, and then found a review by PBusardo of the cartos I was looking at. In the same review, he reviews the Black & Mild juice from CCV as well. He gives it some pretty amazing reviews. I remembered seeing this thread and thought I would share:

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts

Thanks for the link, will have to check this out... wondering how it stacks up. I've also been wondering about those cartos. It seems that there have been some bad batches of boges shipping out, I'm go glad I saved my old ones to boil! I thought it was dumb at the time, but now I am happy to have them until the issue gets resolved. BTW, I think Phil does great reviews!

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Thanks for the link, will have to check this out... wondering how it stacks up. I've also been wondering about those cartos. It seems that there have been some bad batches of boges shipping out, I'm go glad I saved my old ones to boil! I thought it was dumb at the time, but now I am happy to have them until the issue gets resolved. BTW, I think Phil does great reviews!

His reviews are great...good info and definitely entertaining. I ended up ordering some of those Resurrector cartos...the vapor production in Phil's video seemed pretty insane. Plus some other people had just suggested them to me. I've been mainly using the Stardusts, but with my 50/50 PG/VG juices..especially the darker ones, I feel like I am cleaning & tinkering with them just as much as I am vaping. We'll see how I like these cartos...should be here tomorrow I would guess. I'm mainly wondering if the flavor will seem muted compared to the Stardusts and other clearos I've been checking out. That 15 bundle deal that CCV has was almost too good to pass up though, so I went for it.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
His reviews are great...good info and definitely entertaining. I ended up ordering some of those Resurrector cartos...the vapor production in Phil's video seemed pretty insane. Plus some other people had just suggested them to me. I've been mainly using the Stardusts, but with my 50/50 PG/VG juices..especially the darker ones, I feel like I am cleaning & tinkering with them just as much as I am vaping. We'll see how I like these cartos...should be here tomorrow I would guess. I'm mainly wondering if the flavor will seem muted compared to the Stardusts and other clearos I've been checking out. That 15 bundle deal that CCV has was almost too good to pass up though, so I went for it.

Sounds great, you will have to let us know how you like them! Do you, or anyone know if the Black and Mild will crack a clearo? I am done with my sample bottle and the carto is getting a little old, so I was thinking of trying it in a clearo....
Thanks!

themysterious1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2011
Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio
Ive had some in my tank for 2 days now and its ok no cracks no frosting or anything so I would think it would be ok. Im sure it would of done something already in 2 days?

Sounds great, you will have to let us know how you like them! Do you, or anyone know if the Black and Mild will crack a clearo? I am done with my sample bottle and the carto is getting a little old, so I was thinking of trying it in a clearo....
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread