Looking for Cheap DIY tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayquik03

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2010
syracuse
So, I have these ecig's atm super mini's looks like real cigs very small carts. I'm looking into getting a new kit but I'm still doing my research. I would like to use these ones I over paid for to the fullest still. So even though the carts are small I want to try some flavors and start doing my own mixes. But I need some droppers and such. I'm basically just looking for some examples of places where people that DIY go to get their equipment. Places that I know will deliver my product. I'm still a little iffy about buying items online. I'll check out many places so if you have a few feel free to drop the links here. Thanks everyone

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
So, I have these ecig's atm super mini's looks like real cigs very small carts. I'm looking into getting a new kit but I'm still doing my research. I would like to use these ones I over paid for to the fullest still. So even though the carts are small I want to try some flavors and start doing my own mixes. But I need some droppers and such. I'm basically just looking for some examples of places where people that DIY go to get their equipment. Places that I know will deliver my product. I'm still a little iffy about buying items online. I'll check out many places so if you have a few feel free to drop the links here. Thanks everyone

Lurk over here:

DIY e-liquid - E-Cigarette Forum

Pretty soon you'll have enough posts to post over there. The DIY shack:

DIY Flavor Shack by E-Cig Smoke Store

... is a place many use for supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread