Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
All TFA

7% Creme de Menthe
8% Sweet Cream
2% Menthol
2% Koolada
1-2% Marshmellow

Been using this or close to it for over 2 yrs now.
Originally posted by Sgt.Rock on this forum in the TFA thread.

Another member here is mixing it but changed Sweet Cream to Whipped Cream I believe and also enjoying it.

I haven't really played much with it lately, I pretty much stick to these %'s and mix 180mls at a time. Its been satisfying me as my all day vape since 2/15.

I smoked menthols for almost 40 yrs and this recipe suits me just fine.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia

I made this several times, as written, and decided something wasn't quite to my taste - there is, to me, a buttery flavor in the Sweet Cream. That is just one of the many wonderful things about DIY. I tried several different changes and ended up with this. I don't think I could make this better in any way, for me. :)

Crème Chantilly de Menthe (props to Sgt.Rock but I decided my changes gave me leeway on a new name. LOL)

10% Menthol Solution 2%
Creme de Menthe (TPA) 6%
DX Marshmallow (TPA) 1.5%
Koolada 10% (TPA) 1%
Smooth (TPA) 1%
Whipped Cream (TPA) 5%

I am SO grateful to you, @Tmebs as I would probably never have found this if you hadn't posted. Thank you!

Last edited:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I am sure that is very good. "Notes of chocolate; a rich coffee flavor that has a dark, burned cocoa zip." I don't want any chocolate in my juice but the OP might enjoy it.
Yeah, it's like a creamy peppermint bark, or an Andes Mint, but it's delicious.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Yeah, it's like a creamy peppermint bark, or an Andes Mint, but it's delicious.

It sounds delicious! All of the reviewers give it 5 stars. I am obviously weird when it comes to what I like in vape flavors and though I adore chocolate to eat, and love coffee, I don't want either of those flavors in my vape. I hate fruit flavors too. It has to be minty, menthol, etc. to make me happy. So, I am a boring vaper and stick with the recipe above, now that I have perfected it to my taste. :)

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
It sounds delicious! All of the reviewers give it 5 stars. I am obviously weird when it comes to what I like in vape flavors and though I adore chocolate to eat, and love coffee, I don't want either of those flavors in my vape. I hate fruit flavors too. It has to be minty, menthol, etc. to make me happy. So, I am a boring vaper and stick with the recipe above, now that I have perfected it to my taste. :)
I hear you, there are some flavors i like irl but not in vape form, as well.

I don't get coffee notes in that though.

Reactions: Kenna

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
do you have a good one to share?

TFA

Crème De Menthe 6%
Sweet Cream 2%
French Vanilla 2%
Graham Cracker 2%
Cotton Candy 2%

This has been one of my regulars for quite a while. Sometimes I add some Honey but it clogs up the coils pretty quick.

I don't like strong menthol. I kept adding other flavors until the menthol got toned down to my taste.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
All TFA

7% Creme de Menthe
8% Sweet Cream
2% Menthol
2% Koolada
1-2% Marshmellow

Been using this or close to it for over 2 yrs now.
Originally posted by Sgt.Rock on this forum in the TFA thread.

Another member here is mixing it but changed Sweet Cream to Whipped Cream I believe and also enjoying it.

I haven't really played much with it lately, I pretty much stick to these %'s and mix 180mls at a time. Its been satisfying me as my all day vape since 2/15.

I smoked menthols for almost 40 yrs and this recipe suits me just fine.
I am vaping this one as we speak. It has been in my rotation for what seems like forever but has only been since Sgt. Rock first posted the recipe. I too smoked menthols for most of my 45 years of smoking and this one definitely scratches that itch. :)

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
@PJReid, I plan on ordering Whipped Cream soon to try your version.
Will give my feedback soon. Also going to give the Cap Sweet Cream a try. Been reading it is a good one.
Maybe make up a 30ml batch of each one. One with Whipped and one with the Caps SC.
:)

I read that the Cap Sweet Cream is less cheesy than TFA so would be interested in your feedback. I almost ordered some myself but didn't for some reason. I read also that the Cap Vanilla Whipped Cream is very good but decided I didn't want any vanilla in my juice. I did buy 10mls of the Flavorah Creme de Menthe but haven't tried it out yet. I did take a whiff and all I smell is chocolate. Who knows, add some Koolada and it might be fabulous. We learn as we go.

Reactions: IDJoel

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
I tried my hand at an Andes Mint type recipe a long time ago with all TFA
dark chocolate and creme de menthe and koolada.............wasnt the greatest recipe and never made my want to mix a large bottle. So many NEW flavors to buy and soooo little money, plus I am really satisfied with this recipe so if it ain't broke.

Oh. and I don't get that cheesy flavor some people talk about or pepper from VBIC or Butter flavor from Coconut. My taste buds may just be shot or not sensitive. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread