Looking for e-liquid recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

cunnelatio

Moved On
Jun 4, 2013
I really like green smoke's coffee and chocolate flavors and I'm wondering if there are e-liquids out there that approximate them.

Also perhaps something fruit punch-ey. I've heard ectoplasm is good.

When I ordered my itaste I tried a few of vaporbeast's flavors and I'm really not a fan. I didn't like the orange or cappucino, but their mint chocolate is pretty decent and tastes like an andes mint chocolate, but it's very mild.

Anyway, there's so many e-liquids out there and I've got no idea where to start. A little nudge in the right direction would be appreciated!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Many many people here on ECF love Mt Baker Vapor for its quality, customer service and pricing. I keep telling myself I need to try it but I mostly DIY so it is hard to justify.

What I like to tell new vapers is to get sample packs from MANY places. THat gets you small bottles you can try of lots of different flavors then you can order a bigger bottle of just the ones you like.

A few warnings.
1. Strawberry from store X is NOT the same as Strawberry from store Y
2. You tastes will change over time. As your sense of taste and smell come back what you like in flavors will change.
3. Try a few juices you never thought you would be interested in. I came into vaping wanting only tobacco flavors and it turned out I hate the tobaccos but love the fruits. GO figure.

Lucy74

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
Michigan
Hi there! Welcome!

I've never tried the cigalikes, so I'm not familiar with those flavors. However, my go to juice vendor is Vape Dudes. I've had great luck with their juices and have pretty much liked every flavor I've gotten from them. I've tried many.

Some of my favorites are... Appletini, Banana Cream Pie, Strawberry Fields, Bunch O Berries.

And just in case you didn't already know, get glass tanks for your volatile juices. These include citrus, cinnamon, strong mints, and etc.

Good luck to you!! :D

Lucy74

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
Michigan
3. Try a few juices you never thought you would be interested in. I came into vaping wanting only tobacco flavors and it turned out I hate the tobaccos but love the fruits. GO figure.

Agreed! I thought I was all about it tasting like tobacco. Then I tried the fruity flavors, delicious! I'm hooked on fun n fruity!

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
my 2 cents, pls.
FIRST...ordering more eJuice..might not be a huge cost, compared to added hardware, etc.
THerefore before anything else: make sure you are comfortable with the Vendor!
If you are going to try a new "boutique" please take a minute to check them out.
You can go here to positive vendor reviews. We also have a negative area for the consumer advocacy and awareness.
You can order from in country or out of country...(personal preferences); from discount wholesale outlets or designer boutiques.
Many choices. Start with an idea (taste preferences), a budget, and then verify the company.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
do you recommend any particular glass tanks?

Not too sure about metal as I like seeing how much juice is left in there

Only one I have used is actually a clearo the Kanger Protank.

For actual Carto tanks though people on this forum seem to really like IBTanked and PHiniac

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Serendipity from Heathers Heavenly Vapes for the coffee/cocoa. Ahlusion is excellent at about every flavor they do, including JG Blend (you can order light roast or dark roast) so check that site out to. It may feel like a pita but order sample or smallest sizes first so you don't end up blowing away all your money on a lotta juice that ends up down the drain. On the other hand, don't be too quick in tossing juice you don't like as it may get better with "steeping" - like a young bottle of wine vs a vintage bottle of wine. Just put them away for a couple months and try them another time. Good luck!

cunnelatio

Moved On
Jun 4, 2013
Serendipity from Heathers Heavenly Vapes for the coffee/cocoa. Ahlusion is excellent at about every flavor they do, including JG Blend (you can order light roast or dark roast) so check that site out to. It may feel like a pita but order sample or smallest sizes first so you don't end up blowing away all your money on a lotta juice that ends up down the drain. On the other hand, don't be too quick in tossing juice you don't like as it may get better with "steeping" - like a young bottle of wine vs a vintage bottle of wine. Just put them away for a couple months and try them another time. Good luck!

Serendipity says its primarily tobacco. I'll definitely check out ahlusion though, I'm also in michigan so that means 1 day shipping for me

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
You'll love Ahlusion - Just wanted to mention also that HHV does "naturally extracted tobaccos" which are a whole different flavor to the "tobacco absolute"/perfumer's flavoring. There's a world of difference, so don't let the word "tobacco" throw you off. You might want to try a small sample one of these times.

Serendipity says its primarily tobacco. I'll definitely check out ahlusion though, I'm also in michigan so that means 1 day shipping for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread