Looking for flavor RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
The Subtank Mini gives great flavour. I recently received a UD Goliath which i'd compare with the subtank as far as performance is concerned, although the name goliath is a bit misleading. Big difference in build though. The Subtank is easy to re-coil with it's single coil RBA deck and once up and running creates reasonably volumous vapour. The Goliath is a dual coil RTA and can drink the tank dry in no time at all, plus batteries don't last long either. Niether of these RTA's are expensive at around £30 or less.

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
I have authentic KFL+,R91,SquapeR,Kayfun V4 and Erlkonigin and the Erlkonigin flavor is ridiculous compared to all the others I own. Airflow is on par with a Kayfun which is good because I too prefer a tighter draw and building is actually not as hard as some make it out to be. I would definitely commend it over all my others. I still do love my V4 and Squape though.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Is there a difference in flavor between Phenom Zest v1.1 and Lite?

The Zest may have a bit more flavor. It comes with two chimneys as well. The Lite has more airflow.

I had the first edition, before the Zest. Crazy good flavor, but the airflow was super tight. I traded it for another Lite, so now I have two Lites. I guess the Zest is in between that first edition and the Lite. Even the Lite doesn't have a lot of airflow.

So, if you like a pretty tight draw, get the Zest. If you want a little more air, get the Lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread