Looking for good juices and maybe some other parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

soupcrayon

Jan 9, 2013
Kentucky
My fiance and I moved from smoking to vaping a couple weeks ago. We were each smoking about a pack a day. She still smokes some. I generally don't enjoy smoking anymore after vaping and don't plan to go back to it.

We started out with a couple Ego-CTwist 650 batteries and Kanger T3s. I have only had a few leaks and instances where juice pumping out in my mouth. She on the other hand has a leak pretty much every day. I have stopped this for me by holding the e-cig upright and not really lying it it's side or upside down. Does anyone have a recommendation of a clearomizer or cartomizer beside the T3 that is sturdy and not going to leak everywhere?

So far I have found some good juices at ivape.net, texas select vapors, and halo. The worst ones I have found so far was a Carolina tobacco blend and an apple flavor. I have a really good orange cream and carmel mochaccino that both came from Texas Select Vapors. I ideally want to find something that tastes like black Folgers coffee. Anyone have any recommendations of some good juices that don't taste like soap or cough syrup?

Thanks-
SoupCrayon

gingersnapbear

Verified Member
Dec 13, 2012
Oregon
Have her try the mini vivi nova. I have had no problems with them at all. I normally keep mine upright in a mug. You can lay it down, but I have seen a lot of people say that it causes leaking issues. Upsidedown is not recommended at all.

If you want to try some less expensive juice, try Mt Baker Vapor. I absolutely love them! They have a huge variety and the price is amazing. If you have a problem with the flavor on any juice, try letting it steep for a little while. Most juice is made to order and letting it sit and blend all the flavors together will do wonders. You can also do a quick steep in a hot bath and a lot of shaking to get the flavors to meld.

Good luck and happy vaping.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
I third the Vivi Nova. I leave mine laying down all the time, carry one loose in my pocket, etc. Never had a leak. That goes for both the larger and the mini version. Not that I recommend it, but when the V2s came out, I left one upside down overnight as an experiment. Again, no leaks. The worst that happens is a bit of flooding. The mini's look to be even tighter. YMMV of course.

Rockstarima

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
St. Louis, MO, USA
rockstarima.com
My two all time favorite vendors are altcig.com and AliceInVapeland.com. Both places having AMAZING customer services and frequently send free samples with their orders. My favs from AltCig are Vanilla Love, Gooey Butter Cake, and Peach Milkshake. My favorites from AliceInVapeland are Crunkberry and Zombie Apocalypse. I could vape with Zombie Apocalypse all day, every day. It's totally worth spending $10 to buy a 15 ml glass dropper bottle. She even decorates each bottle with a cute charm! It's a nice little personal touch. Let me know what you think of them if you decide to try either vendor. Good luck and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread