Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
i want to do a particular thing and I’m not sure it is possible, but I thought I’d ask:

I want to get an alert in my “Alerts” section every time someone posts on the “deeming regulations released!!!” Thread. I’ve posted to it which should do this but I keep falling off it and I want to sort of pin it hard to my alerts box. Is there any way to do that?

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    i want to do a particular thing and I’m not sure it is possible, but I thought I’d ask:

I want to get an alert in my “Alerts” section every time someone posts on the “deeming regulations released!!!” Thread. I’ve posted to it which should do this but I keep falling off it and I want to sort of pin it hard to my alerts box. Is there any way to do that?
    So are you saying you have checked watch thread and it keeps changing and not sending alerts?

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I uncheck it when it does it automatically upon replying to the thread and check watch thread. Works better for me.

I also keep a tab open with my watched threads so I know if anyone posts in one I particularly want to follow as it gets bumped to the top of the list.

• Informative
    Reactions: bombastinator
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread