Looking For High Quality Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill54

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Florida USA
Good morning everyone.

I am searching for a new e-juice supplier. I've used FSUSA for many years. They used to give forum members a discount and would run sales regularly. For the past year or two, they have stopped all this. It seems that once their brick and mortar stores started being successful, they sort of forgot about those of us online that made them what they are. Either way, it's water under the bridge at this point. I have always loved the quality of their juice and trusted their ingredients, so I have continued to order from them online. Their website is currently down for some reason though.
Anyway, I was wonder who else is like FSUSA used to be? Quality ingredients and not afraid to run sales. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I used FSUSA as one of my first go-to juice vendors. When I started to make my own juice a few years ago, I noticed a lot of my FlavourArt concentrates tasted a lot like their juices; especially the tobaccos.

Anyway, back when I branched out from using FSUSA and AVE, I was gravitating towards Good Life Vapor, Heather's Heavenly Vapes and Vape Dudes.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread