Looking for new berry premium juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
I have been vaping on ANML Beast and I am loving it but I am looking for a blueberry/berry flavor of premium juice that is popular and I am looking for suggestions . I was gonna try Bad Blood by Bad Drip or Naked 100's Very Berry. Any feedback for subohm vaping ?
a popular juice with blueberry that comes to mind is called smurf berry has blueberry strawberry creme and some EM in it. You could make it too but i would suggest cut the EM down to 1% keeps coils from being gunked up one reason i dont buy from vape shops often (if ever) is they all put too much sweeteners in their liquids. Just my opinion.

mikes melon

Jul 21, 2016
I usually don't buy berry flavor but I just got the Big baby beast and the flavor is on another level from the wasted money on tanks that leak or spit and fizzle out in 2 days. I have the Limitless Plus and I have been enjoying Heathersheavenlyvapes in it bc the premium liquids gunk up faster but that could be the 6mg nicotine level , I never thought of that , thanks. I am dropping to 3mg on the Naked 100's Very Berry. My DV is Waterberry Ice 70VG from Gorilla Vapes and is a watermelon , huckleberry , slight menthol mix that doesn't guck up and even lasts in the Isub G for 2 weeks . I am gonna eventually get into making my own liquids bc even the cheapest premium sites are getting too much. Any links on that process in the states on you tube would be appreciated. I am loving ANML Beast (banana pudding) but it is too expensive for a DV. Thanks again for the info .

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
I have been enjoying Heathersheavenlyvapes

I am gonna eventually get into making my own liquids bc even the cheapest premium sites are getting too much.

I used to LOVE Heather's liquids, but not the price.

I started DIY trying to clone one of theirs (can't remember which). Never did get it right but created many others along the way that are just as good. And FAR cheaper. ;)

Head over here DIY E-Liquid and start your research.

Reactions: mikes melon

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
I usually don't buy berry flavor but I just got the Big baby beast and the flavor is on another level from the wasted money on tanks that leak or spit and fizzle out in 2 days. I have the Limitless Plus and I have been enjoying Heathersheavenlyvapes in it bc the premium liquids gunk up faster but that could be the 6mg nicotine level , I never thought of that , thanks. I am dropping to 3mg on the Naked 100's Very Berry. My DV is Waterberry Ice 70VG from Gorilla Vapes and is a watermelon , huckleberry , slight menthol mix that doesn't guck up and even lasts in the Isub G for 2 weeks . I am gonna eventually get into making my own liquids bc even the cheapest premium sites are getting too much. Any links on that process in the states on you tube would be appreciated. I am loving ANML Beast (banana pudding) but it is too expensive for a DV. Thanks again for the info .
The gunk up is because of the sweetener likely EM in it almost all companies put way too much in it to either mute a flaver and make it less sharp or because they dont know any better. Nothing to do with the nic.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
I have been vaping on ANML Beast and I am loving it but I am looking for a blueberry/berry flavor of premium juice that is popular and I am looking for suggestions . I was gonna try Bad Blood by Bad Drip or Naked 100's Very Berry. Any feedback for subohm vaping ?
The most popular juices are the ones you should probably stay way from. They are all hyped up and you will be wasting your money. The best blueberry juice That I have ever tasted and am vaping it now is from SAVAGE HIGH VG FREAKSHOW. The juiced is called simply BLU. I can almost guarantee that you will love this juice.

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
The Dessert Blue Dream Glazed Donut from Vapemilk.com is amazing imo if you're looking for a sweet blueberry vape. Just make sure you either let it steep between a few days or up to a week, or "speed-steep" it using higher temperatures or let it breath for a couple of hours with the cap off (no more than 12 hours if breathing it). Before I steeped it it tasted kind of funky, reminded me of baby powder for some reason. After steeping it, it has become my all day vape ever since. Haven't even tried vaping any other juices since then. It's absolutely delicious. Real thick, sweet blueberry flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread