Looking for new cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalison

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
SLC, UT
I have used Boge for I don't know how long... then last year with the Boge Gate thing, I had a bad batch. Well I kept on using them because... I love em. They got a lot better and I was happy.

Sure I have rebuildables and clearomizers... but I just love a carto tank sometimes.

Well, this batch of Boge XL SRs seem to bite the dust a bit too fast... I feel like I can do a single tank before all flavor and vapor goes away. Change out the Carto, and, BAM perfect! One tank later.... bleh.

Anyone recommend some different Cartomizers that last a little longer but have the taste and vapor of Boges?

kalison

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
SLC, UT
Thanks! I actually just ordered some IKV Plats today! I had heard some good things about them. I do hope they pan out. I don't like that they are in much shorter supply than Boges, but, I can deal with it.

Never really did try the Smok Cartomizers, maybe I need to. My OCD Tank did come with a flanged Smok 3.2 ohm, I dismissed it because of my love for Boges.... maybe I will dig it out and try it.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I use the Ikenvape 510 Fusion and Platinum in my cartotanks, whichever I can get my hands on. I've not noticed much difference between the two. I use Smoktech 3.0 ohm single coil when I don't have access to the IKVs. (I use these with variable voltage mods.)

There are some minor differences between Boge and Smoktechs. Boge have a more dense polyfill, making them more difficult to fill, but less likely to flood. Smoktech has a less dense filler, making them easier to fill, but more likely to flood. Depending upon your vaping draw style, one may work better for you than another.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3295-2-sample-list-vendors-selling-pre-punched-single-coil-cartomizers-cartotanks.html

Last edited:

kalison

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
SLC, UT
I use the Ikenvape 510 Fusion and Platinum in my cartotanks, whichever I can get my hands on. I've not noticed much difference between the two. I use Smoktech 3.0 ohm single coil when I don't have access to the IKVs. (I use these with variable voltage mods.)

There are some minor differences between Boge and Smoktechs. Boge have a more dense polyfill, making them more difficult to fill, but less likely to flood. Smoktech has a less dense filler, making them easier to fill, but more likely to flood. Depending upon your vaping draw style, one may work better for you than another.

Thanks! I will give Smoks a shot. Most of my juices fall in the heavier VG range, I have noticed that Boges have been harder to fill lately. My second most used juice is usually PG heavy.

bebeau25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
Tulsa OK
I too have been unhappy with my beloved boge carts as of late. Not getting that crackle and pop from them as much anymore. Its like they started using different wire and it doesn't get as hot or something. I ordered some of the iken carts and don't really notice a difference between them. I was actually kind of disappointed. They've gotten such good reviews and can be tough to order, so I guess I was expecting more from them. I've only used one so far, maybe the other 19 that I ordered will be up to par. Just my experience so far.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread