Looking for new ejuice brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannielle.c92

Sep 21, 2018
Nevada
Hello once again I've posted alot in the past few days.... I am looking for an ejuice/eliquid company that's like Naked 100. I don't like overly sweet ejuice. And naked 100 doesn't add extra sweetners to their liquids. .are there any other companies that are similar to naked 100?
I have posted on here about DiY my own
E-LIQUIDS which I will eventually start doing but not until I find the right company to order all the DiY stuff I need to do it still doing research.... So if you know of any companies that are similar to naked 100 then please comment & let me know. Thank you

Reactions: stols001

Dannielle.c92

Sep 21, 2018
Nevada
try the smoothie line from 80V
Boosted
Naked might not add sweetener but there is definitely plenty of it in their concentrates.....i have never had a liquid destroy coils and wick as bad as sour sweet

I'm looking for ejuices that don't use sweetners because it gunk's up my coils way to much I don't very sweet. .thank you for the recommendation though

Dannielle.c92

Sep 21, 2018
Nevada
i thats why I suggested what I did....naked 100 are pretty bad gunkers

Really?!? I have only been using that brand & my first coil using NAKED100 berry lush my coil lasted 2 & half weeks , I heard & asked the company if they used added sweetners and they said no & other people have also said they don't add sweetners. I haven't used any other brand except naked100. I also only vape between 30-40 watts so idk if that has anything to do with it as well . But so far with my experience naked100 hasn't ruined my coils very fast. Do you have any E-liquid brands that don't destroy coils very fast ?! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread