Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Firstrun.jpg

I don't know - I think I am losing my creativity

Wow - looking at it again - that really sucks!!

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
To clarify, all I really want is for someone to crop the image out of the current banner, crop the image out of the new product image I posted, paste the cropped new product image in the old banner so that it fits and looks right, and modify the text (keeping the same style) to fit the current website theme.

The other two are free-form, though I do think the simple round-edged, white-background, small-text, larger image make-up of the smaller banner looks good on the website.

Freeform entirely welcome for the New York image. 800x800 px, would like it to summarize the flavor pretty well. York peppermint patty.

Last edited:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
To clarify, all I really want is for someone to crop the image out of the current banner, crop the image out of the new product image I posted, paste the cropped new product image in the old banner so that it fits and looks right, and modify the text (keeping the same style) to fit the current website theme.

The other two are free-form, though I do think the simple round-edged, white-background, small-text, larger image make-up of the smaller banner looks good on the website.

Freeform entirely welcome for the New York image. 800x800 px, would like it to summarize the flavor pretty well. York peppermint patty.

Well dam, why didn't ya just say so!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh: Easy peasy, coming right up.

I feel I should delete previous posts as drafts. Text can be smaller yet.
259zf5v.png

For the new flavor - 400X400:

fedgr6.png

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
:2c:
Well, I'd feel really bad closing the contest before we have more entries. We've had, what, three? Let's get some more!

:)

Leaving it to all the "Professional" Ladies that Ms. "spacekitty" has all lined up for you . . . Without-a-doubt, IMO - with the great talents of Ms. CalamityJan", Ms. "Laurea09," and Ms. "Kitty" herself - You should have something that you will like soon enough :) . . . Just give them a little more time ;) - to get those creative juices flowing ;) . . .

AND, BTW - if there are not enough from these women - if any of the other contests in the other Banner contest join in - you will have more than you will need or want . . . :D

Just my :2c: - not that it really matters - just a thought . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread