Looking for new Website Banners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sorry, ladies, I've been swamped! It's been craaazy busy since the new website launched :)

I think people are spreading the word about the new price mechanism. And how awesome and unique our liquids are.

OK, so essentially what I was asking for is to have the products in the image I posted before copy/pasted on the current website banner. So essentially magic wand or whatever it is graphics people do to separate the products in the photograph from the background, then do the same with the products on the current banner, then paste the products from the photograph on the current banner. Does this make more sense?

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I really like this New York images, but I want to do something different with NY than I did with the other City/State flavors, namely because New York is the only City/State name that isn't a tobacco. I'd really like to see images that sum up the flavors itself more than anything.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I really like this New York images, but I want to do something different with NY than I did with the other City/State flavors, namely because New York is the only City/State name that isn't a tobacco. I'd really like to see images that sum up the flavors itself more than anything.

I'm gonna stick my nose in here because I liked this one CJ did... and I don't know if you missed it or not.
(I believe you said it was a 'York' patty flavor)

fedgr6.png

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
I see....calamity where are you?

Oh, I'm here! Because of all the shading and photography shadows, it is difficult to recreate the look without access to the original layered hi-rez file. Copy and paste of a 72 dpi webshot just loses too much detail in the gradient. The corners can have a different degree of roundness but that is about the best I can do. Just saying.....

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
The one I have is only 255X240 and a reverse image search came up with zero... :(

The NY lettering I got from a search on vintage postcards!!

Needs to be 800x800 px so try increasing to get close and see if the quality degrades. If not, then I think it will be a candidate. But then Eric has a vision of what he wants.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I declared Jan the winner yesterday afternoon, actually. There just wasn't as much excitement built up on the banner as I'd hoped for! We only raked in around 5 entries, but they were all really well done. Way better than I could do! I know nothing about Photoshop, hence the contest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread