Looking for NiteLiteVapor liquids? They are at PVLiquids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Do not despair.....my experience with NiteLiteVapor has been that sales are pretty common. I hope so....I have allowed myself to almost run out of Harbor Nite. :(:ohmy:8-o And I have a couple of friends who are chomping at the bit to get some NiteLite tobaccos but are waiting for another sale. (I did not realize it was extended until yesterday so I told them they would have to wait if they wanted a sale.)

Hopefully NLV will jump on the sale bandwagon for Labor Day. I need my Habor Nite chocolate tobacco fix, along with my Backston, Line Rider, Renegade, Twilight, and any other luscious tobacco blends they can come up with. :)

Hi, Peeps.....sorry I have been missing in action...very busy here lately. Trying to plan and cram lots of summer things into the few weeks left. Hope everyone is well, and enjoying our beautiful summer....it has been exceptionally nice here in the midwest.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
NLV sales are..... in a word...... awesome! Yet I've always thought that the regular prices were exceptionally fair, if not fantastic, for the incredible, high quality product that they deliver. Then when one realizes that shipping is basically a freebie, it always seems like a "sale"!

I'm sure there will be more NLV surprises as time goes on, and we'll all cheer! Til then, I still truly believe it to be a total bang for the buck!

BOOM!

(sorry, old time NLV'ers..... I just couldn't resist)

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Kangaroo! Bring your own kangaroo.

That's it. I know it is. Because who would ever want to use someone else's kangaroo???

So there.

the last thing you ever want to do is use someone else's kangaroo. the bottom line is that kangaroos these days just really cant be trusted. sad, really. the days of sharing kangaroos are over. nowadays, its all about the kilted kangaroo! its the preferred choice amongst kangaroo enthusiasts, as anyone subscribed to K Magazine knows. :D

roo.jpg

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Hello to All

I ordered 11 of their flavors and NOT one was a disappointment!!! I'm hoping to order a few jugs before the sale ends.

wooo! thats what im talkin aBOUT! nice to meet you, fellow NLV fan!

Do you know when the sale ends? I'm debating if I should order a jug now too. :) It's a really good price. I wanted to try it first, but it is a good sale lol.

Also, how is the throat hit with Bounty Hunter and Gold?

top notch th. im a th fanatic and gold and BH are no slouches. youll get a solid thump for sure. back when i was first discovering various eliquids, i always held BH as a faithful reliable th generator. then gold came around and did not disappoint in the th dept. not one iota.

if you want an even whammier th, aim for Harbor Nite, Line Rider, or BluBerry Beach. those are some Mike Tysons of TH.

glad to have you on board. enjoy your NLV. we know you will! :vapor:

PS nice job slipping in on that sale! yoink! :)

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
NLV sales are..... in a word...... awesome! Yet I've always thought that the regular prices were exceptionally fair, if not fantastic, for the incredible, high quality product that they deliver. Then when one realizes that shipping is basically a freebie, it always seems like a "sale"!

I'm sure there will be more NLV surprises as time goes on, and we'll all cheer! Til then, I still truly believe it to be a total bang for the buck!

BOOM!

(sorry, old time NLV'ers..... I just couldn't resist)

YES! i see your BOOM!
...and raise you a BEWM! :D

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I was hoping to get a jug a couple days ago, but due to someone stilling money from my bk acct the bank locked and sending me new card. Glad I and the bank caught it though. So still waiting on card. :(

wowzers! glad the bank caught it before the thief robbed you completely blind. thats scary. its happened to me before. a handful of times from my credit card, but only once from my bank account/debit card. some goon made a purchase at a Home Depot in Virginia (im in RI), and the bank was like "were you in VA on such and such a date?". nope! as you can clearly see, i made several purchases right in my hometown right around the same time as the fraudulent purchase. its a good thing i had still been in the habit of using the card around town at the time- it saved me. but not anymore! much more protection on credit cards than debit cards. catastrophes can be more easily mitigated.

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
Good Afternoon All

Thank you Kemo. Very happy I found y'all and NLV. I was REALLY surprised that I liked all 11 of them. 2 of the 30mls I bought are already gone ; (. Now I need to build up my stash so I can try the other 10 flavors. Right now I'm trying to decide which 5 to buy this time it's SO hard to choose.

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
I was hoping to get a jug a couple days ago, but due to someone stilling money from my bk acct the bank locked and sending me new card. Glad I and the bank caught it though. So still waiting on card. :(

Oh man I'm so sorry. I know how ya feel that happened to me in Jan. Your the third person on ECF that I have seen this from in the past week.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Kemo!! Love your kilted K'roo! And I suppose you need him to carry around that big AS:censored: bottle of Liney! Wowzers, dude,,,,,,,, that's BIG!

V8, so glad you found us, too! So which of your 11 are gone now? And which are the ones you're deciding upon? Can we help in some way?

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Willow....sorry about your money problems....hope the bank gets the new card issued quickly.

V8, it does not really matter which ones you buy...they are all top notch. I am partial to the tobaccos, and I have not vaped one I do not like.

Kemo....I had been on the fence about you, but after reading your kangaroo post, I now know, you need to be tested. :D

And Kat, I agree that NLV is a great bang for the buck even without a sale, but I have a couple of friends who do not need any e liquid, so I was using the promise to let them know of a sale to get them to try NLV....a gimmick to hook them if you know what I mean. ;)

I agree, regular price or sale price, NLV is a total WOWSA!

GUEST_1011645248_1350019461.gif

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
the last thing you ever want to do is use someone else's kangaroo. the bottom line is that kangaroos these days just really cant be trusted. sad, really. the days of sharing kangaroos are over. nowadays, its all about the kilted kangaroo! its the preferred choice amongst kangaroo enthusiasts, as anyone subscribed to K Magazine knows. :D

View attachment 366158

Now THAT'S a mag that I want a subscription to. KILTED kangaroos? I am sold.

:( :( :( :( :(

Kemo!! Love your kilted K'roo! And I suppose you need him to carry around that big AS:censored: bottle of Liney! Wowzers, dude,,,,,,,, that's BIG!

V8, so glad you found us, too! So which of your 11 are gone now? And which are the ones you're deciding upon? Can we help in some way?

And when it comes to ordering NLV, trust me, she can come in handy! My browser went on the blitz the other night, and I need to kawl on da Kat. Got my order in JUST in time (THANKS, KAT!)

And hey, Glam. Nice ka-boom you've got there (wink).

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
Kat, Thank you! The 2 that are gone are Fruit3 and Capp they are in the cart. What I was trying to figure which ones I need to take out of the cart cause I can't afford what was in there after the sale went off. But trust me I will be getting the rest of what I can't now. Plus I want to try the other flavors that I didn't.

Glam, Yes I know they are!! But I want ALL of them lol

DPL, ;)

kscoggins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2012
Carrollton, TX

That sucks... Same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago. I hate hackers :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread