Looking for NiteLiteVapor liquids? They are at PVLiquids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Kat...The burb is "Rochester Hills". I don't understand how they can legally do this. Of course, legality is no longer an issue..........

Oh, wow. I just noticed exactly where. I was unaware of this -- but not surprised about their out-of-touchness. They must think vaping should be left to the streets of Detroit or those hipsters in Royal Oak! LOL.

Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Oh my.

Even the strictest of Dry counties or cities I know of don't forbid use or possession.

Use is certainly being restricted by local governments in public areas.

But possession???

Can one not carry a pack of smokes in that town? If so, it's the first I've heard of that.

I wasn't around when the US outlawed owning gold coins so I didn't get a chance to hoard those collectors items, but I've sure got some liquid Gold now! :)

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Oh my.

Even the strictest of Dry counties or cities I know of don't forbid use or possession.

Use is certainly being restricted by local governments in public areas.

But possession???

Can one not carry a pack of smokes in that town? If so, it's the first I've heard of that.

E-cigarette policies vary across Oakland County

From my understanding, it's about employees and visitors to county buildings, but I imagine this is going to be the beginning of their attempts to do more. L.Brooks Patterson is a trip. Supposedly the Governor doesn't think it goes far enough. They crack me up.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
When I heard it on Channel 7 (local 10), they said nothing about county buildings. That I could almost understand, not really, but the way they stated it, it really came across as anywhere in their lovely (NOT) little community. I now know why I never went back there after my first visit.......

Yeah, the less specific they are the more it can be made out to be an all-out ban, thus leading people to believe it has some merit.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Hey catcat!! (Does this mean you have two cats also? :) ) Who has their NLV long enough to called it aged? :laugh: Except Kat, who has gallons of Gold in her freezer. :facepalm:

)
long story how I landed with that name. And WORSE...I'm allergic to cats!:laugh:..but I do love them.

About CVS dropping cigs - the day they did that, I dropped CVS. I've been vaping for 3+ years & I'll be darned if I'm going to give my dollars to any store that dictates what people should be able to purchase. What next, twinkes & chocolate? This nanny state bs has got to stop......Oh, and this just came across the news, a burb approx. 20 minutes from me just announced that they have BANNED ecigs in their entire town. Anybody caught with one is going to be fined! Did I miss something or is there a federal or state law against cigs or ecigs? Hey, weed is fine but ecigs bad????? Guess I'm a little confused & big time fed up.........

It's such a joke to me. CVS HEALTH..but they still sell candy bars, cheeto's, and a bunch of no good processed food and crap that is certainly NOT healthy...:glare:

O

I wasn't around when the US outlawed owning gold coins so I didn't get a chance to hoard those collectors items, but I've sure got some liquid Gold now! :)

I had my first taste of gold saturday...I can't put it down.:shock:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

There goes another.

Kemo - I think Team Gold is kicking our buns.

TeamTappulles.jpg

I'm starting to feel like Brady did on Sunday ;-)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Senior Uomo! GOLDEN to see you!

There goes another.

View attachment 372596

You saved your badge!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

long story how I landed with that name. And WORSE...I'm allergic to cats!:laugh:..but I do love them.

It's such a joke to me. CVS HEALTH..but they still sell candy bars, cheeto's, and a bunch of no good processed food and crap that is certainly NOT healthy...:glare:

So. Ya like-a da Gold, eh cat2? ;)

Speaking of unhealthful things... you guys might enjoy this little blurb: Why Your Dinner Could Be More Toxic Than Your E-Cig - ChurnMag

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
There goes another.

View attachment 372596

Not a problem. Gold might be winning the peoples choice awards but tappules is a sleeper hit. Cult classic, if you will. ;) :headbang: plus, it's gettin to be Apple season 'round heah! And by apple season I of course mean tappule season. I think I'll bake up a tappule pie right meow!

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Oh, thank goodness!! I can give up spaghetti and broccoli lots easier than I could vaping. Thanks, Kat for the fun article.

Sorry you Michiganders are dealing with stupid law makers.....wonder what the ban motive really is? I believe most laws stem from somebody greasing somebody's palm. And I am sure that will spill over into Illinois....the undisputed state of stupid politicians.

And I did not like CVS when they sold tobacco, and I do not like them now. The prices are pretty ridiculous. The only thing I ever bought there were my cigarettes because they were cheapest there in our area. I would run in and buy my cigarettes and run back out....never stopping to shop. I am really sorry to see all the mom and pop drug stores being bought up by the giant drug store conglomerates....the moms and pops were the only place you could get a fair price on prescription drugs.

But am happy to see we have added another happy NLV camper. :)

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Not a problem. Gold might be winning the peoples choice awards but tappules is a sleeper hit. Cult classic, if you will. ;) :headbang: plus, it's gettin to be Apple season 'round heah! And by apple season I of course mean tappule season. I think I'll bake up a tappule pie right meow!

Tappule coffee to go with your tappule pie for breakfast!!!! :laugh: Don't forget ....A tappule vape a day keeps the Dr. away. :D

Relaxed99

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
USA
Bounty Hunter is a little seductress. It does just as you said....... it grows on you, and one day you realize, it HAS to be in the daily rotate, if not the TOP of that rotation list.

OMG, I know exactly what you mean. I was vaping some other things for a couple of days and I began to crave Bounty Hunter so bad. It is just so complex and amazing and perfect for an every day vape.

aminuts

Jul 8, 2014
Texas
So i got in on the recent labor day sale...good time to stock up on some Gold and Bounty Hunter...my two favorites by far. Added a couple of others i want to try (slowly going through them all). Anyway, asked about a "small" sample of the backston stuff if they would. Anyway as always, even after a sale, shipping was speedy and it all arrived quickly. I hastily opened to box to see the goods and to my surprise a "small" sample ended up being a bit more :). Gig em!!!! Love these guys and loving the juice. Just wanted to put a plug in to let them know (hopefully they read here) how much i appreciate the fast shipping and the extra goodies....but especially that crack like gold and bounty hunter. Will try the new stuff soon and report back once i have had the chance.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Yes....DP....we totally understand. :) Maybe you and Kemo can get a two-fer discount when you go for your tests. :p

Happy to see another happy camper....I love the expanding fan club!

What I have found that I love most about NLV now that I have been vaping it for several months is the heavy mouth feel. To me it just feels more....substantial..yes that is the word...in the mouth. Most juices I have vaped leave you wanting more, but NLV has a full-bodied feel and taste that satisfies. To steal from an old cigarette logo...LSMFT, (and some of you whippersnappers will have to look that up:), NLVMFV.....NiteLiteVapor Means Fine Vaping. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread