Looking for perfect flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3 FaT 0n3

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
Around
I really love a good cup of coffee in the morning and am looking for a perfect vape of coffee. I have tried both the regular coffee and caramel mocha frappachino from V4L, but i know there are some other vendors that would have different ones. I like my coffee with a little french vanilla creamer and a bunch of sugars. Any idea where to get a flavor close to that?

Same goes for cola. i like me some cola but cant seem to figure out where to order a really good cola flavor?

Any point in the right direction would be appreciated thanks.:D

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Has anybody else noticed once you vape atomic cinnacide it ruins the rest of the flavors. I tried tobacco and vanilla after this and it does not even have a taste.

Yah Atomic cinnacide really messes with the taste buds. I try to save it for night time because throughout the day I like switching up flavors. By morning tho my taste buds are golden:cool:

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I really love a good cup of coffee in the morning and am looking for a perfect vape of coffee. I have tried both the regular coffee and caramel mocha frappachino from V4L, but i know there are some other vendors that would have different ones. I like my coffee with a little french vanilla creamer and a bunch of sugars. Any idea where to get a flavor close to that?

Same goes for cola. i like me some cola but cant seem to figure out where to order a really good cola flavor?

Any point in the right direction would be appreciated thanks.:D

I was on the same journry and spent quite a bit of money. The best so far has been Ms. T's Expresso. Flavor 10- vapor 9 throat hit at 30mg nic
10. It isn't real sweet but man the coffee flavor rocks..
And I do know a little about Rockin!
Dave

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Vaporstation do a wonderful 'gourmet coffee' called Cafe Sumatra. Its different from any other coffee Ive tried - reminds me of those little cups of strong syrupy Turkish coffee you can buy in the speciality coffee shops. It does 'stain' the atty though with its flavor and smell, so you'd need a dedicated atty for it imo. I do love this one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread