Your First 5 Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
Villain Vapors Capone - Loved this right off, it was my all day for my first few months vaping
Gremlin Gold - Vanilla custard very tasty still buy a bottle from time to time
Brett's breakfast blend- still have half the bottle, i like a few puffs here and there but can't enjoy it regularly
Blueberry- can't recall the brand, hated it and gave it away
Orange tic tac- delicious
Watermelon- didn't love it, mixed it with orange cream a few months later and it was excellent

I very rarely use any of them anymore but the variety helped me realize how many options I had. I find my flavor preference changes every 2-3 months and I end up in a whole different profile range. Gone through custards, fruits, desserts, coffees and tobacco at different times. I always add menthol or koolada these days though, I need that throat feel.

Reactions: Jman8

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Menthol (Non tobacco style forget the brand)
Cherry (forget the brand)
Went to my first vape store after that.
Watermelon
Skittles (2/3 Skittles/1/3 Watermelon was amazing I literally vaped that for months)
Blueberry.

Note: Have never tried a tobacco flavor

Fascinating.

I have never tried a tobacco flavour either as by the time I started vaping I was basically just smoke primetime type cigarillos. I never even thought about buying tobacco flavoured stuff as I don't even really like the taste of tobacco. It was the nicotine and physical part of the smoking habit that kept me hooked anyway.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
What were the first 5 flavors you tried via vaping? Not necessarily tried and liked. If you care to comment on them, all the more wonderful for this thread.

Mine, in order, would be:

1. Menthol (I absolutely hated menthol as a smoker, but loved it as a vaper)
2. Red (tobacco knockoff, thought it was pretty good at the time)
3. Cola (was the first flavor I fell in love with)
4. Coffee (was first flavor I realized could take me on journey of exploring flavors)
5. Sahara (another tobacco knockoff, thought it was just okay at first)

These are all from V2, and are ones that for about 6 months (in 2011) were about all I tried. Had a coffee vape today that made me remember how much coffee originally changed how I approached / appreciated vaping. But Cola was clearly my favorite from them and early on. Not anymore!
My list is exactly the same as yours, for I started with V2 in 2011 also. ;)
In order
Sahara
Menthol
Cola
Red
Coffee

Reactions: Jman8

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
Let's see if I can remember back that far ;)

Mango- I liked it then (vendor version) and today I love my DIY version.
Pina Colada- didn't like the first version I tried and after trying several different vendor ones gave up.
Cherry- it was ok, but never a favorite.
Blueberry- liked the vendor version but much prefer my Blueberry Cheesecake DIY version now.
Coconut- nope, didn't like it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread