Looking for quality flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
Hey all,

I am looking for some flavors that i can't really find or when i found some i was really disappointed.
Just suggest me the ones you have tried and think is the best.

Chocolate - I've tried FW and Inawera chocolates and they are not what i'd want, i am looking for this smooth sweet chocolate we loved when we were kids, not dark, not weird, just very tasty chocolate. I can't find a good one :(

Peach - Tried only Inawera, didn't like it at all, too much reminds a perfume;(. I want a sweet good peach without chemical or perfume signs!

Melon - Honeydew TFA is very close but still missing something, can live without it though, TFA one with sweeteners and other addons is getting almost as good as it needs to be.

Nuts - Yeah any type would be great, i tried FW Hazelnut but it was really bad, maybe i just got some expired flavor i'm not sure but it was very weak without that harshness, it was really muted and weird hazelnut "smell" and tasted like rotten nuts powder xD.

Orange - didnt try any yet.

Reactions: Kenna

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I'm surprised the Inawera chocolates didn't work for you. I've tried them all and thought they were as close to real chocolate as you can get expecially the inawera milk chocolate.

The TFA Juicy peach is popular with most peach vapors

Capella mellon is another good one

For a peanut flavor I use AP. But you could try the TFA hazel, walnut etc.. Many like them.

The inawera wera garden orange is also good. It's an oil base (Which in this case is safe to vape) but it does seperate. Many have used McKormic pure orange extract but be warned it's loaded with alcohol. So you'd want to heat reduce out the alcohol by 80% before using.

Last edited:

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
@dannyv45 About Inawera chocolate, i tried ALL of their types, Chocolate Cream, Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Milk Chocolate With Nuts, all of them are pretty gross, some remind me a cacao with water instead of milk and some remind me chocolate milk with water in it and sugar, but nothing close to the real good sweet and good smelling chocolate.

Well, when i was starting to vape, i was looking for juices in my city ( in my country there is only 1 vape shop and its in other end of the country), so i was looking and finally found some 24/7 shop that sells ejuice under table, bleh, it was with no nicotine tho. So i chose the chocolate one, oh man, it was so tasty, reminded me the chocolate called Milka. Since then i am looking for that flavor and cant find it =/.

Reactions: Kenna

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Chocolate: TFA Bittersweet chocolate extra and double chocolate (the dark, I haven't tried the clear) are both decent chocolates.

Peach: TFA Juicy Peach is called for in a lot of recipes I mix, and it's an entirely decent flavor, but my favorite peach is FA White Peach.

Melon: Capella Honeydew has a very sharp flavor I'm not entirely fond of. My favorite melon is FA Cantaloupe.

TFA Toasted Almond is about the extent of my nuttiness. It's great in the recipes I mix that call for it. I've found FW Hazelnut less than satisfactory as well.

Orange: I haven't done anything with this flavor, and only have FW Blood Orange in my inventory. Haven't used it enough to say yay or nay.

Reactions: JimZet

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@JimZet - Have you been trying to vape your flavorings individually and don't like them? Or are you trying them in recipes that include them, and you don't like them?

I can't say I'd like any of them either...if it's just mixed with some PG, VG, and Nic base! However, I do like them when used in recipes I make that include them.

You might also be using too much of a flavoring, and depending upon the flavoring, it can taste bad then. Other flavorings have Ethyl Alcohol in them (like TFA Juicy Peach and others), and it affects the taste. I quit using the TFA Juicy Peach and several others because they had too much EA in them for my liking. They tasted bad and gave me a headache. I got tired of having to evaporate off the EA, too. I just found it easier to use regular TFA Peach instead. Same thing if other flavorings had another variation without the EA, too.

If you're looking for some flavorings and/or blends that are very good when mixed individually...check out One Stop DIY Shop which is a US website. They have qute a few One Shot Flavorings and One Shot Blends. All you do is add about 8-10% on any 1 of them in with your PG, VG, and Nic base. That's it! Just shake it and vape it!

I've personally tried these that are very good IMO: Lucky Shot, Baked Cinnamon Roll, Strawberry Milk, Lotta Latte, Licorice Torpedos, and Blue Note. The first 2 are my favorites by far. Many others on here love the Blue Rasberry Slush, and it's one of their best-sellers!

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
@JCinFLA Actually Peach and Melon yes , i want them to be clean, chocolate and nuts i tried both ways.

The problem with US shops is that they offer really expensive shipping (for example it was 106$ for shipping on 150$ order in Flavor West ). which is crazy.
So now i'm looking for shipping under 30$ >.< more than 30$ for shipping is lame, i rather order same exact flavorings (CAP/FA/FW etc ) from Russia xD.

ps.I'm in Israel.

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas
chocolate can be a hard one to nail down depending on what you are looking for and where you are from etc .

I grew up in UK most of my life and loved Cadburys milk chocolate now i live in USA and the chocolate is pretty different as its HERSHEY,S ie different brand its good just different, even things like snickers bars , twix and milkyway just do not taste the same over here LOL.

They are still good but different, them childhood memories can be hard to replicate in a different country .

I will say that Ferrero Rocher choc hazelnut truffles do taste the same all around the world LOL

Good luck you will find it just may take some time .

Reactions: MFToms59
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread