Looking for recipe help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EgoLife

Aug 8, 2013
Miami Beach
Hope I'm posting in the right spot, looking over the pages and pages and I see similar titles so I decided to try it...

looking to make a few recipes with what I have, already done a few like dragon fruit, tutti fruiti, and a mocha latte. All my flavors come from VZ and are Super Concentrates.

Looking to make a piña colada (can't seem to find any recipes for this) this one is not SC just need to know how much % or ml people have used to bring out a good flavor with this.

Aside from that I do have:

Blackberry
Chocolate Coffee (thought about maybe adding cream to this but not sure :-/ )
Strawberry
Kiwi
Green Apple
Dragon Fruit
Tutti Fruitti
Cream
all are super concentrates, the two that are just regular concentrates that I have are Piña colada and Cranberry. Any help would be awesome :)

Additional info: I am mixing between 2-3 % flavors on my super concentrates and the non SC well I just don't know yet

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
Just off the top of my head:

strawberry and kiwi would pair well

Maybe cranberry and blackberry with cream, depending on how tart it is without the cream

Personally, I would do blackberry and apple (is it red or green apple?) - edit, I see you said green apple

Any fruit could potentially have cream added to it, I would think

I would personally add cream to the chocolate coffee, maybe a small percentage at first to see how you like it

Last edited:

EgoLife

Aug 8, 2013
Miami Beach
Well just an update the dragon fruit and tutti fruiti came out great! The chocolate coffee came out horrible :-/ I even added some cream as well and it was not a good vape nor a good smell. I was really hoping the coffee would be a nice addition but guess not.

Tomorrow I am gonna mix my other flavors into 5ml bottles, thinking about the blackberry / apple actually. Any idea how much % wise I should add of each?

CheekyChica

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Las Vegas Nevada
www.youtube.com
Well just an update the dragon fruit and tutti fruiti came out great! The chocolate coffee came out horrible :-/ I even added some cream as well and it was not a good vape nor a good smell. I was really hoping the coffee would be a nice addition but guess not.

Tomorrow I am gonna mix my other flavors into 5ml bottles, thinking about the blackberry / apple actually. Any idea how much % wise I should add of each?

Hi EgoLife!

Mlost people go with 20-30% flavoring including sweetner, try 10% blackberry, 15% Apple, and 5% sweetner, as most apple flavors already come semisweet and apple is a flavor that can be over powered quickly. Hope that helps!

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
cranberry and apple sounds nice to me. I can not give you percentages because I have not used the vaping zone super concentrates yet and I know they require alot less. On the coffee, Try a lot less than you first tried. Most coffee's are very strong and with these vz sc you prolly over did it. Tfa caramel cap at 1 drop per 20 mls is a good coffee vape.

mrcoolbp

ECF Veteran
hmmm, 20-30% sounds a bit high to me for the pina colada, but I've never worked with one (and I too deal in mostly SuperConcentrates). If I were you, I'd start at around 10%-15% (and maybe a little sweetner). It's much easier to just add a little flavor if it's not enough, even if it throws reduces your nic level by a very small amount, at least you'll know where the flavor should be for the next batch.

EgoLife

Aug 8, 2013
Miami Beach
Actually at this point I have done quite a few successful flavors

• Reg Concentrate Pina Colada - 5ML @ 10% Flavor with 70Vg - 30Pg came out really nice - definitely a noticeable flavor and vapes nice
  • SC Blackberry - I haven't tried it but I did 2.5% or 11 drops from VZ Bottles and it came out smelling real good and two friends really like it.
  • SC Dragon Fruit - also 2.5% or 11-12 drops came out real good for me and friends alike.
  • The next ones I am going to go on is probably strawberry.... cranberry.... I honestly don't even know what to even do with cream or shisha hooka since people were telling me to use shisha as a background flavor.... I don't have many atomizers so it's hard to test my flavors but I have some new ones coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread