Looking for silica/cotton rebuildable with clear tank (much like a vivi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricque

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am getting tired of rebuilding the vivi's and I like my aga-t2, but I am looking for something more sturday, and being able to take it on a night out, without any leaking. My aga-t2 won't do that job. So i am using a vivi nova currently. They arent bad, but I always end up with a crappy taste after a while (most likely from the grommet). So i stopped rebuilding them, yes I know i can twist wire etc, but that gives me the same results after a while. But I do like using the nova size, I wouldn't mind something bigger, like with 4-5ml capacity even

SO i am looking for a rebuildable tank with silica. smok r-tank ? But haven't read much good about that one. Also I like to shop now and not be put on a waiting list for half a year, if you know what I mean

So any suggestions ?

Last edited:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
If you have a vv device take a look at the drunker. The only thing being that it rebuilds much like the vvn, and if you're indeed singing the grommet on your vvn, you might do the same on the drunker. Something you might consider is the crimping beads as they make it easy to use nickel nr wire with your coil wire. The 'inside the drunker' thread has some good info on the drunker if you're interested.

jkos

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2012
missouri
In my experience with the Vivi it is not the grommet. I've been rebuilding for six months now using cotton for wick. too high voltage and to low Ohms = burnt hits.I'm using a 18650 IMR high drain in my mod at 2.2-2.4, Any thing lower I get the burnt hits.When using a ultrafire 18650 protected battery I can drop down to 1.8-2.0 without getting bad tastes.I always torch the wire before I wrap to get rid of that original metal taste when using a new coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread